2011-08-15 11.20.29.jpg

Panda My Panda 100HP

Welcome to the club from another 100HP owner, yours looks very smart. (y)

Do you have any plans to change / add anything, e.g. wheels

Hey thunderbug,i plan to add some deep dish black with red center wheels to the panda and then eventually get it lowered. I want to add hopfully a turbo (as u may know from my previous post) and a novitec twin exhaust system, but im struggling to find a twin-port rear defusser/bumper to accomidate it! Followed by so upgraded breaks and mabye gearbox,but all this will take a long time to afford and get together! Have u got any/anymore plans for yours?

Hey thunderbug,i plan to add some deep dish black with red center wheels to the panda and then eventually get it lowered. I want to add hopfully a turbo (as u may know from my previous post) and a novitec twin exhaust system, but im struggling to find a twin-port rear defusser/bumper to accomidate it! Followed by so upgraded breaks and mabye gearbox,but all this will take a long time to afford and get together! Have u got any/anymore plans for yours?

A member from another forum has put the abarth 500 backbox on his 100HP
You can just cut the section out the same as the current gap. Just need a steady hand and a hacksaw

An, theres a bumper for sale on ebay atm, at 1p. so if you wanted to try it first you could get that

A few, i've PM you with my list :)

You could lower the car & uprate the disc n pads to grooved & x-drilled ones for better stopping power. Maybe re-spray the wheels a different colour & add white pipping around the front grill.

Cool mate,cheers!i'll have a scan,sorry its taking me so long to reply,i'm working a lot! also,what do you think if i was to re-spray the black trim and grills gloss black? along tithe the rear bumper/diffuser??

Think It could work, i thought about that on mine but it would be too much black
Also thought about smoothing them into the body work but it seemed like a difficult task

Back