my now lowered black mk2

Currently reading:
my now lowered black mk2

Just fitted the springs yesterday - what a job the first front spring was!!! after that is it was pretty easy. Doesnt look like a JCB now does it??????
And a recently fitted s/s exhaust system.....

DSCF0235.jpg

DSCF0234.jpg

oh yeah nearly forgot- thanx to bhoywonder for the instuctions he gave me!!!

EVERYONE- SPRAY YOUR PUNTOS BLACK (full s/s system fitted!)

Much much nicer!

I really think you need to get an R&A rear diffuser now.. I hate to see an exhaust underneath a flat bumper like that! With an R&A diffusser it'll surround it nicely.

banner2.jpg

Nice mate

anychance you could send me instructions on how to change suspension? :), is this to change just the spring or both spring and dampers?. im still deciding whether to go for a full kit or just springs.

Cheers

---------------------
Broom Yellow
Punto Sporting
---------------------

Dropped it 35mm.

Ive noticed the ride quality is pretty crap now (even more than it used to be) so if you went for the full kit ride would probably be improved. The springs on their own are cheap and they make the car look better.....
It would be much easier to fit the whole kit than just the springs on their own- bhoywonder has the guide for just removing the springs only but it would still work for the whole kit.

EVERYONE- SPRAY YOUR PUNTOS BLACK

Originally posted by wolfracepunto
lol- i hired them from smiths hire near the ymca......7.50 for the weekend. u lookin to do urs?

EVERYONE- SPRAY YOUR PUNTOS BLACK

ah cool, il hire them from there :)

Mines already dropped 40mm+, but ive got a spax psx suspension kit to fit sometime, so i'd need them then.

Cinq Sporting - and yes, its broom yellow!

Back