my new website

Currently reading:
my new website

jimbo

hi, i have just launched a new website at http://www.street-race.co.uk featuring information on car modifying, car styling, how-to's, a car specifications database, a MASSIVE forum, great list of cool links, a members section where you can feature your car, the list goes on...

check it out, sign up for the free forum, and dont forget to visit the sponsors and help pay my hosting bill:D

yeah maybe when it isn't still under construction and you don't get download 'my £5per min dialer' popups:p

SEI-POWER

LMAO

Whitterz.jpg

Your ploy to get the access numbers up to entice advertisers, while not actually researching your site before launching it is a bit passe now. It also gives serious sites dedicated to a particular motoring aspect, such as the Bravo-Guide a bad name. Kindly take the site off line and launch it properly when its finished.

At least you didnt have an "Under Construction" banner - which was the arse pit of the late 90's!

Fiat Bravo HGT155
Jagaur XJR-S 6.0 V12
http://www.bravo-guide.co.uk THE Fiat Bravo site

sorry, am i mising something here. are you talking literally when you are talking about the £5per min dialer, or are you just taking the **** out of the disclaimer pop-up. cos i ahven't added any ads except for the banner ads, and they're just to get me a little cash to help pay the hosting bill!

also, that site is no advertising ploy. i am not running it to make money. i am a genuine car modding fanatic who just wants to share my knowledge with other people. the hit counter is 100% genuine, and the reason i am posting details of my site in forums is to get people to sign up for the forum, becasue a forum with 10 memebers is pretty f**king useless!

i am genuinely trying to create a good site, and the site only launched yesterday, hence a lot of it is under construction.

i'll post again here when its finished, and perhaps you might be able to give me some more constructive feedback, though i have accepted your points and might actaully get rd of the pop-up and the ads!

Back