My new toy

Currently reading:
My new toy

I know, it's dark and it needs a bloody good wash. Maybe tomorrow if it's a bit warmer.
1-picture1.jpg

The bit that makes it go
1-picture2.jpg

I'll get some better pics soon.

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group
Clubcento

i seen that car on clubcento website an I liked it, is it yours or are u hosting it for someone. What u gonna do with your other one

Seicento Sporting,
Modified Front Bumper,
GT Wing Roof Spoiler - NOW STOLEN,
Abarth Side Skirts,
4" Powerflow Exhaust System,
Standard Alloys...oops.
WANTED:Nice set of 14" or 15" Alloy Wheels PM Me With Any Info

Sounds like fun.

Inspiring.......

Arse

Ill think of something witty....just wait and see............wait I might not.

Cos I'm a real sucker for punishment! [xx(]

I've always wanted a spare 'project' car, now I've got one. Car came with no MOT or tax, but does have these spares with it:

1242 engine, complete.
Intercooler with fan.
Set of refurbished 13" alloys with tyres.

Various other little bits and bobs too, car has been modded quite well with gearknob, gaiter, Sei Abarth interior, tints all round, wind deflectors on front windows, one-off modded rear bumper with centre exit powerflow, sideskirts, 15" alloys, alloy radiator, red dot discs, dropped 40mm, delocked (key holes removed and filled) and good security.

The cost? £850

"Oh, but what about the insurance?" I hear you cry.
intro NCB, garaged, alarmed, immobilised, all mods inc. turbo declared, 3000 miles p.a....... are you ready for this?

£175 comp per year. Nearly fell out of me bloody chair![8D]:D:):D[^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^]

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group
Clubcento

[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0] WHAT!!???? Bloody Hell!! Does this insurance company allow Nitrous?

Seems strange that the turbo'd car is less to insure than the silver one?? wierd that!

There's a certain satisfaction you get from driving over a Sleeping Policeman

sounds like ur insurances r great!! who gives u em?? mines like more than a grand (and thats before it gets renewed with a written off car behind it...) ok, so im only a baby,but when will my insurance get that cheap??! and that car looks pretty by the way ;)

when you gonna give us a driving comparison of the two.is the turbo better to drive or do you prefer the driveability of the 1242cc?.in the long term i did fancy the turbo cinq and im curious about how it drives in the real world and not just when your thrashing the nuts off it;)

The Fiat Cinquecento
Fun While It Runs

Back