My New Toy!

Currently reading:
My New Toy!

Re: Frogsleggs................................

twincamms said:
I honestly didn't know you were into bikes.

My Ninja has got a few extras, but mainly it's got an ART can and been jetted, it's 108bhp and tops out at 160mph. The rest of my mods are cosmetic and are there to make it prettier rather than faster.

My mate has got a Duke, his is the 996 and his service charge was 620 quid!
:D morning Savi,
Been into bikes since I was a kid, my Dad & Uncle both had them & rode me up & down the road on the tank when I was little! I have owned a few, Honda Four, Suzuki 750 "kettle" Kawasaki 750 & 900 Z's used to race Yamaha TZ's but as a privateer got left behind because of ££££'s! Passed my bike test at 17! Remember mate, the skin likes it much more on your body! Believe me I know........ :eek: :bang: ;)

twincamms said:
Emms, I is gonna unload all over you!

What like this ?
throwup.gif

twincamms said:
Remember mate, the skin likes it much more on your body! Believe me I know.............................meaning??????????????????????

Emms, I is gonna unload all over you!
Make sure you stay in the saddle !!!!! Its easy to end up arse over tit !!!! when skin meets tarmac at speed its like rubbing yourself against a cheese grater..... YES! I know......... :rolleyes:

My mate had a Ducati which got written off after a car pulled out in front of him at a junction. He was lucky, apart from very sore groin from sliding forward onto the tank he walked (sorry limped away). Fortunately he already has 2 kids otherwise he would have been worried about his future abilities.

He only hit it at about 15-20mph. The local bike shop bought it from the insurance and repaired it.

Is your exhaust road legal, they have started checking them here.

Be careful.

Andy

Hi Poggy,

Yes exhaust is road legal with baffles in place, your mate sounds as if he was lucky, most bike accidents happen at low speed apparently. overtaking with cars not indicating a right turn, doors being opened without looking behind and of course the most popular, vehicles pulling out of junctions not seeing the bike!!

Yes waiting for the sun to shine and the "beast" can come out to play.......... (y)

Not bad, wouldn't mind a ride on that......I want a bike in the future, when the kids are older...i've been on some real crackers in the past. Was gonna but one before I met stu but could not afford the insurance.

Stu knows what he can buy you for your birthday. I heard he had a thing for leather anyway !!

Andy

Jules Rules said:
Not bad, wouldn't mind a ride on that......I want a bike in the future, when the kids are older...i've been on some real crackers in the past. Was gonna but one before I met stu but could not afford the insurance.
Anytime you want to ride my monster Jules.................. ;) :p

Err..............................

it works ok for me!

Edit-Thank you!

And 0-100mph in five seconds and a top speed of 160mph it puts a smile on my face, 108bhp and 168kg, that's terrific bhp per ton, I love it!

While I was posting this, something has just come to my attention, Mr Ash has a photo of his head for his Avatar, how vain is that? Oi! Get it off ugly!

Back