My New Toy!

Currently reading:
My New Toy!

Collected today!

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 78
I'm more of a 4 wheel man myself, but if it makes you happy, congrats mate! (y)

Nice subtle green!!! But you're right, it is the only colour for a ninja, apart from perhaps orange (if they even do 'em in orange... perhaps that was the joke?)!

EmSpem said:
What a beauty - all u need now is matching leathers n you'll look like sex on 2 wheels :D

Don't tell him that!!

Seriously TC that's a nice bike. Did you consider a Ducatti Monster? Or did you want a break from the Italian theme?

Thanks for your comments.....................

I had a same model bike but in black and silver, I loved it but it had to go due to financial constraints. I am now in the position to run an expensive toy again so I got this machine for a very good price and it has only had one owner and covered 3599 miles from new. I wasn't overjoyed by the colour, but a bargain is a bargain! And.....................I now get to dress up like a Power Ranger again on my days off!

Italian bikes are nice to look at, but very expensive to maintain and very unreliable. A full service on mine is about £180, on my mates Ducati a full service is £620, I rest my case! (and his £10k Duke struggles to tick over)

Lovely Bike mate...nice one..
I have a lot of respect for bike riders... well i did have a lot of respect..for some reason thats all gone to pot now :)

You know im only pullin your plonker....lol...you wish :)

Re: Thanks........................

Nice!

Now you will have to speak to Jules - all her brothers are into bikes big time! When I met her years ago, she was a real bike chick, lol :)

Back