My new ride

Currently reading:
My new ride

Tabblink182

Civic type-r Driver
Extended apologies to the fiat forum. :D

i am now fiatless. the cinq sadly had to go, well, to the scrapyard that is. So i thought id bite the bullet, get a loan, and get new(ish) car.

So, what do you think?, and yes, its the 160. and yes, its a lil bit faster than the cinq. :devil:

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

How many headgaskets, I mean miles, has it done ;)

Seriously not a bad looking one, my mate swears by Rovers, hope its reliable for you!

ahaha 62000, and its still on its first gasket. But they may be due to a 60 year old bloke having it from new before me. lol

and iirc it has not had a cambelt change, so thats first on my list...

did he fit those wheels for you aswell ;)

i questioned this myself, and "he said" his son was planning to buy it off of him, and was driving it for a few months. his son put the wheels on and sold the old ones, but when he came to get insurance of his own, he couldnt afford it... the log book was never sent off, hence one owner.

i questioned this myself, and "he said" his son was planning to buy it off of him, and was driving it for a few months. his son put the wheels on and sold the old ones, but when he came to get insurance of his own, he couldnt afford it... the log book was never sent off, hence one owner.

i'll let you...and this old man off then :p

At least it ain't a 105 too many owners of them who think they are rapid when they are just not!

Quite a rare 5 door too, standa out from the 105's then.

Get a TF badge on it.

Liam

Back