Punto (Mk2/2b) My New Punto

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) My New Punto

Digimods

Established member
The Sei's replacement! Nothing tooo special, but I'm 18 and paid for it all myself.

Fiat Punto 1.2 Active

punto1.jpg

punto2.jpg

punto3.jpg

punto4.jpg

punto6.jpg

And I love it! Got it for 3,800, which is a bargain in my opinon.

Does anyone have any side strips I can buy off them, mine are scratched, and I want to colour code some "expendable" ones.

Pete

PS.. Its not getting any gay modifcations.

My Seicento is for sale, Please email me: [email protected]

Yea I noticed that, but I dont like modifying much anymore! Was going to remove, primer and paint the strips) like to keep it nice and orignal ('cept for the ICE!)

banner2.jpg

just watch - I removed the strips and had an absoloute bugger trying to remove the sticky s**t they use to attach the strips. It also leaves marks - you can see the outline slightly of where the strips were (fading of the paint) - no matter how much waxing, t-cutting etc i tried - hence the reason i put them back on!! (which turned out a pantomine as well!!!)

what i removed the strips off of my uno I just got a kettle and poured boiling water over them and it seemed to melt the rubbery crap they use to stick them on with. came off easy

Uno "Fire" 999cc
Lowered 40mm Uprated Gmax shock & Spring system
Fox Evo3 15" Alloy Wheels
3" Rage Backbox
Corbeau Clubmans
E-Tech hatch Spoiler
2x 450W 12" Custom Built Bass Box
800W 6x9s
300W & 500W Amps

Click here for photos

why is there a picture of a golf??

and he said to his himself, "wow! what was that thing, it went like a blurr. I wish I had a Punto".

---Clayton---

Nice motor Digimods!

Nice to hear that you are keeping it tasteful by leaving it standard, only thing I'd do is whack a set of Alloys on there, always set's a car off regardless of it being standard or modified.

TC.

If Any One Can Stir Up This Joint.........Emm Can!
FIAT Stilo 1.6 Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really.
Err, Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs, Ambipur Air Freshener.

Thats a nice car, esp good achievement at 18! I know how proud you'll be in it, I got myself a brand new saxo (2yrs free insurance:):)) when I was eighteen, it was great.

I bet you get loads of muppets in their ten year old nova's telling u their cars better cos it's a 'hot hatch' well it ain't, their just jealous!;)

53 3d Stilo Dynamic JTD - Sprint Blue

How right you are mate [}:)] Had a few people say it's a girls car etc! Well sod them.

Twin Camms - I plan to keep it for about 3 years so i'll prolly end up adding some graphite OZ superleggras mmm!

banner2.jpg

Back