Photo0121.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) my new punto MK2 :D

Introduction

well only a few days after my crash and im back on the road with this beauty :cool:

01 Mk2 punto
103k miles on her
7 owners, im now the 8th and all women :yuck:

engine is spotless and runs like the day it came out of the factory
all that needs doing is rocker cover gasket

bog standard apart from the Abarth sideskirts :cool:

no plans to do anything apart from fix up my other wheels and spray gunmetal gray and paint calipers and drums
no need to tint it as my other windows are a straight fit and are in perfect nick, just need to get the back window tinted and sunstrip and leave it at that (y)
and my hid's still work so there going back in too
only need to change drivers side headlight...have a perfect one though :worship:
56.4 mpg (y)
got a good deal too...advertised for €1250 and got it for €850 with NCT until april 2013 (y)
let me know what ya's think

Photo0121.jpg

Photo01221.jpg
Reactions: speedy01 and Joshhh
do subtle changes like polish the headlight covers and destrip it and maybe paint alloys gunmetal grey :)
if it wer mine and wanted to keep things cheap id sell those alloys and buy a set of mk1 abarth alloys in gunmetal grey :D

i have perfect condition headlights to go onto it from the old punto (y)
yep will prob sell the alloys (y)
abarth alloys would look the bizz...hard got over here though (n)

I saw the pics of what state your other Punto ended up in. First thing, before you start spraying the other alloys make sure they're all straight and not buckled as you don't want to find out they're bent as you got to put them on the car.

Mate you dont wait around. :D

2 doors for less whores, BUT 4 seats for 4 whores. So its all good.

One thing id say is, dont get a big sunvisor again, the legal size is like 1inch. Any sunstrip at all wont go down well with the n.c.t man. :(

Anyway its a lovely car. (y)

Mate you dont wait around. :D

2 doors for less whores, BUT 4 seats for 4 whores. So its all good.

One thing id say is, dont get a big sunvisor again, the legal size is like 1inch. Any sunstrip at all wont go down well with the n.c.t man. :(

Anyway its a lovely car. (y)

i have to get the back window tinted so i prob will get the sunstrip, i liked it and its weird driving without it lol

i only need 1 whore in the car and thats the missus ;)

and ah sure i need the car for work like hate asking for lifts

looks nice
what kind of crash helmet will you be wearing whilst driving it:D

Bhahahahahaha, what kind of crash helmet will you be wearing whilst driving it. Hahahaha oh man, that was a very funny joke. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Oh god, crash helmet. Hahahahahaha. Where did you get that joke? Hahahaha, oh dear.

You should do some stand up. Hahahaha awwwwwwwwww very good.

i have to get the back window tinted so i prob will get the sunstrip, i liked it and its weird driving without it lol

i only need 1 whore in the car and thats the missus ;)

and ah sure i need the car for work like hate asking for lifts

What ever mate, its your car. It was just a word of warning. (y)

:eek: whooooops forgot. :eek:

I know the feeling, its worse when the driver that you get the lift from drives like a snail. (n)

some new and old pics
i really do prefer the black :)

Photo0123.jpg

Photo0124.jpg

think from now on im gonna have to be a more cautious driven even though it wasnt speed that caused that caused it but still, lesson learned

do punto's have the seatbelt beep warning thing? id like to have it turned off if they do

Mate your blessed to be alive after that crash.

The big lad upstairs was looking after you.

I crash my mothers car last week. It was pure stupidity that casused it.
Going to fast and I hit a wet patch on the road and it slid sideways, then the front bumper got cought in a stone on the wall, that stop me from sliding sideways into a neighbour who was sitting in his shagon wagon.

But I learned a very valuable lesson.

To slow down.

Now mate im not saying that you was speeding or anything like that so dont get me wrong, you were just unlucky.

Last edited:
Nice little buy, and handy you can transplant all the pits off your old one.

as its black you'll need to pile on the polish to keep it looking nice, as you'll find out even the slightest little bit of dust shows up and in the sun can look awful.
but still a much better colour in my view than the blue one.

i learned the hard way not to put loads of money into my first car (n)

this is why i spend a lot of time trying to put people of spending a fortune on their cars because you can spend thousands and its still only going to be a €850 car, better to enjoy it learn then move onto something more powerful :devil:

Nice little buy, and handy you can transplant all the pits off your old one.

as its black you'll need to pile on the polish to keep it looking nice, as you'll find out even the slightest little bit of dust shows up and in the sun can look awful.
but still a much better colour in my view than the blue one.

this is why i spend a lot of time trying to put people of spending a fortune on their cars because you can spend thousands and its still only going to be a €850 car, better to enjoy it learn then move onto something more powerful :devil:

as it is now its filthy, id say it was lying up for a good while under a tree or someting....will be getting a good wash and wax and be kept spotless (y)

Back