8709Back.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) My new Punto HGT Abarth

Introduction

Hi Everyone,

Im new to the scene but just wanted to show my new ride. I only bought it 4 weeks ago.

8709Side1.jpg

8709Side.jpg

8709interior2.jpg

8709Back.jpg
Thx Pal :)

Good old Thurmaston. I keep a look out for other Fiats, i wanna get some ideas, not too OTT but some nice touches would be nice. Where abouts u from Seicent0 ???

Daz

I live in broughton astley, get some nice alloys and lower it and it will look really nice (y)

Hi, I got a few things I would do but its only a suggestion. I would colour code door handles and either remove rubstribs or paint them aswell. I think it would go with the colour coded mirrors you got already.

i quite like the alloys just down to personal preference though.

Colour codings a good idea and id change the wing mirrors if it was mine, theyre just something i dont like about any of the puntos. But i wouldnt be in too much of a rush to change any of it cause its a nice car as it is :)

Thx ppl. Im very pleased with it.

I agree with the colour coding, when im flush with cash again im gonna think about sorting that out.

Dont really want to change the wheels, although it would make it look nice, i want to keep the Abarth look as much as possible so i think im gonna stick with the ones i got already. Can it be lowered slightly with these wheels tho???

Wing mirrors - They remind me of giant ears lol - how easy is it to replace them as they are electric??? Remember, im new to all this.

And what are these K&M Air filters?? Is it worth fitting one??

Thanx in advance for any suggestions.

You can lower it 40/50mm with 15s ;) Any lower and speed bumps might become a problem.

Id forget wing mirrors for the time being, the fitting kit is virtually non-existant unless you dont mind drilling into the doors :shakehead Your mirrors are colour coded though, they look fine!

K&N induction kits are ok, you'll notice that engine is more responsive with one fitted especially on the 1.8. People with BMC closed air induction kits think these are much better than the open filter K&Ns maybe worth getting one of these instead. More expensive though.

Lovely car only suggestion to improve it would be to lightly tint rear windows, colour code handles etc as you say and then its got to be bigger wheels as the punto arches are massive and the 1.8 is hardly gonna struggle to turn bigger whels is it and you could keep it fiat by fitting the fiat stilo claw alloys which look really smart on puntos.

only a suggestion though mate it looks really nice as it is

Back