My New Plan!

Currently reading:
My New Plan!

Currently:

DSCF1940small2.jpg

What it's gonna be like:

DSCF1940smallanthracite2.jpg

Thoughts/onions/other root vegetables?

well it's booked in for the 5th november to get the skirts done and the rear n/s wing sorted. wheels will be done some time... hehe

I'm gonna get a quote on tints, there's a company round the corner from me (where davethetrike's car is at the moment)

if you are going to be fitting skirts i think you really need to find something for the rear bumper as it getting way out of line!

would also fit slightly smaller tyres and lower her a smidge more so she is very low :)

I quite like the look where the rear bumper is higher - makes the skirts look lower hehe

lower profile tyres are more expensive, and only had these ones 3 months, so they're staying at £200 a set

lowering will also wait as I can't afford new exhausts...

Looks cool, definatly an improvement.

I reckon its low enough (although you can never go too low of course!). What drop have you got at the mo?

Lowering realy changes the look of the car. Makes it look 10x more aggresive.

Just curious as ive only just fitted some wheels (16" tsw pace) and the 4x4 look doesnt realy work:D

Debating how much i can get away with without it rubbing over bumps etc (was thinking 60mm front 40mm rear). Is there much room left under the arches? Did you notice any improvement in the general handling?

Back