parcelshelf.jpg

Brava My new parcel shelf

Introduction

Is it classy or chavvy? Whatever else, it suits the car :D

parcelshelf.jpg

It's since had the cords fitted to hold it up, must take a new shot of it......
You've obviously spent a fair amount of time building this so i'm going to be diplomatic. Its awful and chavvy. Cheap plastic chequerplate by the looks of it and wheres the grills for the 6 x 9's which are either cheapo SPLX or sonys which i don't rate anyway.
Just my 2p worth

FYI I have spent no time building this, it's been made for me. It's made from lacquered stainless steel checkplate, not plastic. I was not asking your opinion of my speakers, which are cheap and nasty I know but do me fine for the time being and look far better without the covers on, hence why I chucked them.

ETA - the soundstage in the Brava I would imagine is a little different to that in the Cinq, due to the shape and placement of speakers and sound reflection the soundstage ends up right where it's meant to be with the setup I have, it is after all exactly what Fiat designed if you check out the standard parcel shelf :p

Last edited:
Well...You know what I think.

The construction method sounds interesting. If its stiff...It'll sound good!

why checker plate!!!!!!

what was wrong with a normal one, or a stelth shelf so your "lovely" speakers arnt on show!!

one bit of sunlight and you arnt gonna be able to see outta the back of your car for the reflections cast from it!!

serin said:
why checker plate!!!!!!

what was wrong with a normal one, or a stelth shelf so your "lovely" speakers arnt on show!!

one bit of sunlight and you arnt gonna be able to see outta the back of your car for the reflections cast from it!!

Damn fine excuse for tinted windows then eh, Helz :)

if you like it thats all that matters, looks an allright job, looks like its quite heavy, watch u dont knacker the boot lifters with the extra weight (y)

Back