Stilo My New (Old) Stilo

Currently reading:
Stilo My New (Old) Stilo

Well I finally went out an bought another Stilo after saying Never again when I was badly bitten by a brand new Arbarth back in 2003

Anyway now my little 500 is clocking up miles quicker than the Odo can cope! I decided it was time for a workhorse to take the strain from the 500 in day to day use.

Wanted something I could throw the dog in the back, and was an oil burner to keep costs down. For some reason I started looking at Stilos and ended up with this lump of junk :D

2004 04 Reg - 1.9 JTD Dynamic with Sky Roof, Full Leather, Climate, CD Changer. Got loads of miles on it, but was one owner from new and came with a full history and loads of receipts.

All for - £2000 with a Years MOT and 6 Months Tax, Cambelt done 1 month ago.

STILO1.jpg

STILO2.jpg

STILO3.jpg

STILO4.jpg

Has a few niggles

1: Pre Heat warning light on, will lob it on a checker later in the week to see if its a glow-plug or board fault

2: Passenger side back door does not open from the outside, pulled off the door panel and the locking mech has been mullered so will have to find a scrapper to replace it

3: Climate the AC Clutch does not seem to cut in, needs investigation

But for what I need it for and what it cost it fits the bill nicely. and lets the little 500 rest her 16" boots.

Last edited:
yuck thats awful leather, i thought they was cheap seat covers.

Sorry but nice car.

Back