My new Italian Stallion

Currently reading:
My new Italian Stallion

I picked up my new Bella this afternoon. I've been out in it all night enjoying the sound of the flat four. :D

Alfa_Romeo_145.jpg

Alfa_145.jpg

Last edited:
We went to look at a Panda and decided it was just too small with two kids. This will maybe replace the Brava, but I want to replace the Sei with something new as well over the next few months, maybe a used new Panda? Not sure yet. There are some one year old Pandas coming on the market at the minute for under 5 grand.

Yes you need to go back to Mervyn Stewart's for a nice wee Panda...

I reckon that the Panda should be big enough for 2 kids though :) or at least I hope so :D. I don't want to have to get rid of Dez because of kids...:( I bought him with the intention to keep him a long time...

Trancendental said:
Needs lowering and Rims :p

Rims? Those are Alfa Pepperpots on it! :) It does need lowering though. Maybe...

Wee Smurf said:
I reckon that the Panda should be big enough for 2 kids though :) or at least I hope so :D. I don't want to have to get rid of Dez because of kids...:( I bought him with the intention to keep him a long time...

There's loads of room in the baskseat, but the problem is that a pram take up most of the boot.

Steve said:
There's loads of room in the baskseat, but the problem is that a pram take up most of the boot.

You might need the slidy seat option... It makes a good bit of a difference. I can get a good bit of luggage into the boot of mine when I need to...

Back