P090408_15.33.JPG

Introduction

When i bought here she had no alloys, brakes were sqeeky, needed a new headlight bulb, some fuses were blown & tail pipe was limp (as usual). But now she is just right(y)(y):D:D oh by the way i crashed my first baby ("the beast") and she was perfect.

so here is the beast :bang::bang::bang:
Nice car mate, how is it that you manage to get a set of claws so quickly but loads of us been looking for claws for ages? :p

Thank you very much:D:D:D(y)

It aclually took me a week and half to get the claws but during that time I had put the car up for sale on here but i didb't stop searching. Then started searching for alloys on here and there was a guy (markbognor(y)(y)(y)) who had started a thread about how much he hated the claws and wanted to get rid off them. so i pm'd him and he said no one was willing to travel so he still had them we agreed to meet half way and do a swap steelies for claws both with tyres and some cash on top and thats it really. Oh he did about 100mile and i did 150 for the meet

Looks very nice mate, i love the looks of three door stilo. Love those alloys (y)

Got any plans?

Thanks. when i get my finances sorted will be getting some abarth side skirts, badge-less grill,(maybe) lowering 30mm and a backbox with a straight pipe and lastly some blinds.

at the moment i have shortened the tail pipe by just ging it a little snip with an air saw. You can just about see the end of it when looking at the back.:D

It's been a while now and I thought I'd show you my baby the Beast. I have done pretty much nothing except as you know already put some claws on her and service her twice myself. replaced rear o/s caliper and put some blinds on her. anyhow here she is my pride and joy
IMAGE_018.jpg

IMAGE_016.jpg

IMAGE_020.jpg

IMAGE_022.jpg

IMAGE_014.jpg

IMAGE_015.jpg

IMAGE_019.jpg

Photo0109.jpg

Photo0107.jpg

Isn't she just beautiful. All comments welcome

Last edited:
Looking good mate.

are you still following your idea on getting it lowered 30mm? I do love the stilo's on my second one now and i do think they like a monster truck if they haven't been touched. Best money i spent if you don't want to go over the top with mods etc.

Erm i am getting new side skirts soon and wont be needing my mud flaps anymore if you want them? I don't know if they do rear ones as i only have the front but all yours otherwise??

Back