Cinquecento My new interior neons

Currently reading:
Cinquecento My new interior neons

Im planning on doing my interior in Red and black (infact im waiting for some red bass carpet to be delivered) so i decided to get red interior neons. Sorry bout the quality of the pics but its quite hard to hold the camera perfectly still on night mode! (3 second exposure or somethin)...

neons1.jpg

The neons in the footwell. ive doubled up 2 tubes for each side to make them extra bright. These are turned on by a switch next to the window switches.

neons2.jpg

The neon in the boot. This is just a single neon that turns on when the radio does. Lights up the whole boot and the sub! :D

neons3.jpg

New pic of the boot that i just took (12:15am) of the amp and 6x9s

sig.jpg

Wny not wire the boot neon into a boot open switch, surely that's a better idea, Do like it V. much though!

Tom (AofB)

Snapped exhaust flexipipe becoming GrpN ASAP!

how much did it cost you for all the neons. oh and do you fancy swaping me some. iv got a lava red and a blue one but really want red ones.

[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]Little Red Devil (L.R.D)[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

Hey Bushboy, that looks wicked!

Where did you buy the kit from? I've been after a Red interior light kit for ages...

<font face="Verdana">-- T.
<font color="maroon">'98 Marea Weekend ELX (1.8 16v).</font id="maroon"></font id="Verdana">

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=55351

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=42955

cheaper

Cinq Sporting - and yes, its broom yellow!

lol yup those are alot cheaper indeed. The ones i got came off of ebay. i could have got them alot cheaper but i got them on buy it now becuase i couldnt be bothered to wait for bidding to end.

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...rid=ki_wolf&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Thats the bloke that i got em from... decent bloke!, he sent me a new pack free when i broke one of the neons trying to p-ut em in heh (try not to bend em too much [xx(])

sig.jpg

if you wire your neon up the amp remote wire, every pulse of the sub will make the LED/neons flash to the beat. my footwell's do that at the moment, and also when you first turn the headunit on, they ligt up fully, then slowly fade out, its a cool and "free" affect

Seicento : Yellow : 1108
Non-Flammable Is Not A Challenge

Nice, i'll remember that.
I'm thinking of wiring mine up to the remote like Wimmy has. Looks really cool when you push the button and the whole car lights up. :p

<h5><font color="black">Dave. :)
Marea HLX 2.0 20v
</h5><h6>Airbox with attitude[}:)] Now only getting 21.4mpg
Blue Momo Tomahawk Gear Knob, Momo Alu H/brake, Blue stuff ;)
[8D]Full set of Window Tints[8D]
Ecotek fitted, removed and waiting for warm weather.
So much to do, so little time.... and Totally Skint!! :(</h6></font id="black">

Back