My New Friend

Currently reading:
My New Friend

do blokes eva think of nethin xcept theirs c*cks and their cars?

sum1 said 2 me once blokes c*cks and their cars are the same, when its still a novelty it gets polished regularly when its got borin it just comes out fr the occassional drive jus to make sure its still in working order, and their always jealous if sum1 elses is bigger an better :D

JjPhoenix said:

sum1 said 2 me once blokes c*cks and their cars are the same, when its still a novelty it gets polished regularly when its got borin it just comes out fr the occassional drive jus to make sure its still in working order, and their always jealous if sum1 elses is bigger an better :D

classic (y)

JjPhoenix said:

Woh there lady you wont get a more understanding person than me and there are other older guys and gals the same its mostly the young bucks who keep there brains in theyre pants dont diss me hun ok:nono: been there worn the tea shirt be :cool:

Andy_sx said:
no way, not Paris Hilton.... prefer them slightly less slutty n full of themselves

girl next door kinda guy....

@PNL, dont think that was aimed at you, maybe more at me... :eek: :D
there are ppl on here that genuinly care that ppl are ok look at big black stilo the guys depessed its crap to be like that i feel for the guy :(

PNL said:
there are ppl on here that genuinly care that ppl are ok look at big black stilo the guys depessed its crap to be like that i feel for the guy :(

yeah poor bloke thing is tho its better to be genuine and unhappy than a player i guess :confused:

JjPhoenix said:
yeah poor bloke thing is tho its better to be genuine and unhappy than a player i guess :confused:

agree with you both there. i havent been on here too long, but its alot like boo, you get an understanding of people on the forums and get to know them. i feel for him aswell. id like to be in the position to say something to help him out, but i cant

Andy_sx said:
agree with you both there. i havent been on here too long, but its alot like boo, you get an understanding of people on the forums and get to know them. i feel for him aswell. id like to be in the position to say something to help him out, but i cant

theres nothing that can be said tho, the only person who can help him rite now is himself he's got to start the climb then we'll b able 2 help maybe

the one person who loves you you always ignore but they're always there for even tho u never turn around and say that u love them 4 being them.... its yourself... :eek:

never knew the cheesy sayings i could come out with well u learn a knew thing every day eh :D

JjPhoenix said:
theres nothing that can be said tho, the only person who can help him rite now is himself he's got to start the climb then we'll b able 2 help maybe

the one person who loves you you always ignore but they're always there for even tho u never turn around and say that u love them 4 being them.... its yourself... :eek:

never knew the cheesy sayings i could come out with well u learn a knew thing every day eh :D

completley agree with that, the first step has to be made by the oerson in question, but that is the hardest to make

having people around that can be of some assistance is a very helpfull thing, but you dont fully appreciate what they can do to help until you have overcome the first hurdle

Andy_sx said:
completley agree with that, the first step has to be made by the oerson in question, but that is the hardest to make

having people around that can be of some assistance is a very helpfull thing, but you dont fully appreciate what they can do to help until you have overcome the first hurdle

exactly :)

Back