redcinq1.jpg

Cinquecento my new cinqi

Introduction

couldnt live without a cinq :) so i bought a new one :D

Red 1996/7 (dunno) cinq sporting in rosso red. genuine abarth skirts from factory.. everything else standard :)

I HATE THE STANDARD CINQ SUSPENTION heh. feels like its gonna topple over.. nearly shat myself taking corners like i could take my old one heh.. not a good idea :p

noticed problems since ive got it (an hour ago).. think the passenger side rear hub has gone.. not a prob tho, easy fix. and there is some rust on the inner rear arches in the boot but ill tackle it asap :)

other than that, its great :D im happy again! its got a dent in the bonnet but they are easy to replace anyway so ill pick one up in a week or so... MUST LOWER before i fly off the road. oh yeah and i broke the handbrake on my test drive :) although i think the cable has just come loose rather than snapping but again, easy to replace so ill have a better look another day :)

seems slow compared to the tunned 1242 :p

anyway, pics! oh and ital be at stanford on sunday on the FF area so come find me!
I dont have loads of money.. its just a matter of saving a bit of my weekly wage which is the minimum wage btw.

I got ****ed over on that white uno.. its a pile of ****e... will be going to the scrappers next week. i could only afford the new cinq because i got paid today and luckily had £200 saved from a few weeks. im completly skint now.. the 3 or so quid ive got in my pocket is all ive got to my name now :p

it was £400. not as smart as the blackun but that had had loads spent on it. gimmie a few months and thisal be nice too :).. first thing to do, debadge boot for stanford :D and polish.

if your in stoke you goin fez this weekend or you going stanford early and the cinq looks nice butwhy sell one cinq to by another that aint as good or as quick your confusing me and i too have been conned on cars the last time it was an old mate which as you can imagine pissed me off even more

bushboy,

you should leave negative feedback for the uno saying it had so much rust you had to scrap it. not that fiats rust ;) and very nice cinq there id say a right bargain for £400, where do people get these bargains from, in my local paper there is a 1997 cinq sx for sale for....... wait for it............£2175!! is he joking! :p

:D ok they are only temporary, or atleast the tyres are.. they are huge 10"+ wide racing wets .. the tyres are so wide that you cant turn the steering properly with em on the front (hence why they arent on).

these are the 7" wide minilites that were on ebay, i have 175/50s on order but i couldnt resist putting em on with these tyres and going for a drive lmao.

looks rediculous! the tyres are atleast an inch wider than the rim on either side and are actually taller than 15s on 195/45s so are pretty big as u can see :D

cant wait till the 175s come! you should have seen some of the looks as i was driving around.. priceless :p

Attachments

• wheels1.jpg
    wheels1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 120
  • wheels2.jpg
    wheels2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 84
  • wheels3.jpg
    wheels3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 64
  • wheels4.jpg
    wheels4.jpg