redcinq1.jpg

Cinquecento my new cinqi

Introduction

couldnt live without a cinq :) so i bought a new one :D

Red 1996/7 (dunno) cinq sporting in rosso red. genuine abarth skirts from factory.. everything else standard :)

I HATE THE STANDARD CINQ SUSPENTION heh. feels like its gonna topple over.. nearly shat myself taking corners like i could take my old one heh.. not a good idea :p

noticed problems since ive got it (an hour ago).. think the passenger side rear hub has gone.. not a prob tho, easy fix. and there is some rust on the inner rear arches in the boot but ill tackle it asap :)

other than that, its great :D im happy again! its got a dent in the bonnet but they are easy to replace anyway so ill pick one up in a week or so... MUST LOWER before i fly off the road. oh yeah and i broke the handbrake on my test drive :) although i think the cable has just come loose rather than snapping but again, easy to replace so ill have a better look another day :)

seems slow compared to the tunned 1242 :p

anyway, pics! oh and ital be at stanford on sunday on the FF area so come find me!
I thought the rear seats in the cinq acted like a rear brace? wouldn't removing them make the car flex even more than it already does? I would measure the gap and get some one to weld one up? you'd just need a flat bar with plates welded on the ends to attach it. cheaper than a full cage. Also have you told your insurance company its now only a 2 seater coz they'll knock money off. (should really tell DVLA to0)

Jon+Em

Bushboy said:
we ll ive always got the option on putting them back in. i would get a brave made but i wont have the cinq for much longer.

:eek: You selling up already Mate? :confused: You go trough cars like essex girls with jonnies! :D

Back