STA60006.jpg

Cinquecento my new cinq

Introduction

first had a red cinq = wrote off
then a fiesta mk 4 = only 28mpg
then a seicento arbarth = sold got bored
then a rover 216si (105bhp :D ) = still got
and now...............................................................

STA60010.jpg
[/IMG]

STA60007.jpg

STA60006.jpg

cinquecento sporting. got it christmas eve. lots of little faults with it that need sorting (thread in the technical section "urgent help needed")but a good project for me seen as im a novice with cars.
was brought with all the interior (no the sporting front seats though :cry: )but it was sat for 12 months so there was mould on all the seats ect.

stank too high haven too so riped all the interior out good job too had half a tree in there 20p few pens ect. so basically been cleaning it all out.

pics look better than the actual state of the car. looks like a chicken has run across the bonet, few stone chips. but cant grumble for the price i paid.

am keeping a photo diary so what this space :D

Well, fair play matey. If there's one thing i love, and thats someone who looks after their car.
Lovely to see someone clean something up which has been abused and has so much potential.

thought id revive this thread - 12months on and this is what it looks like now

1242 punto engine, got the other engine working so decided to take it out :D

DSC01876.JPG
[/IMG]

koni adjustable suspension (think its only lowered 30mm :( , not sure tho)

40600009.JPG
[/IMG]
231.JPG
[/IMG]

rear arms hammerited

DSC018631.JPG
[/IMG]

tricker Tb

DSC01864.JPG
[/IMG]

zinc plated calipers

brakes.JPG
[/IMG]

all bolts/ metal things zinc plated

bits.JPG
[/IMG]

pair of cobra monacos with sparco 3 point harnesses

DSC01862.JPG
[/IMG]

2 piece drifting wheels to be fitted (got to find spacers and wobbly bolts first tho) just been re-poweder coated black

DSC01948.JPG

punto 75 cam to be fitted, gsr on the way and a performance to race chip designed for a putno :D

bumper is out side at the mo as ive started sanding it down and opened the other letter vent

put the fan on a switch to cool it down early

not bad considering i was doing this whilst in my third year at uni and it passed its mot :p :D

Thought you were selling her, maybe it's a difeent user im thinking of, knowing my luck it is.

Anyway, she's looking pretty tidy, fair play, in 12months mines become better mechanically but her looks have gone :(

was thinking about it and still am, was quoted £224 to insure the car as a second car the other day tho :D very tempting

this log also shows other people what time and efford i have put into the car if they were intrested

only other plan is re-spray, custom bob, and maybe lower a bit more not sure yet

pics in present state

DSC01955.JPG
[/IMG]

DSC01959.JPG
[/IMG]

also fitted a twin central exit sportex exhaust :D

Last edited:
Back