Cinquecento My New Cinq just washed *56k warning*

Currently reading:
Cinquecento My New Cinq just washed *56k warning*

Giggz

Owner of a 1 off Cinq!
not the best wash ever but it is freezing outside lol. It's sorta old to the new as my old 1 behind my new 1 :)

PICT0015.JPG

PICT0016.JPG

PICT0017.JPG

PICT0018.JPG

PICT0019.JPG

PICT0023.JPG

what wheels r they? look lovely! not sure about the front bumper, and the line down the side. not too sure about the rear either, but looks clean and as i said those wheels are lovely!

i think it looks really nice but just nip out and remove-

the gay looking abarth stickers
the spoiler
headlight spoilers
bring your rear lights in and remove the covers and then tint them

and you have a lovely cinq now! (y)

oh and how about lowering it a bit more? :)

and are you able to put a normal number plate on the front? the square one just looks "wrong" on the car. :)

oh and how about losing the rear lock and window wiper?

oh and again- i think it will look better with out the website stickers too.

- well thats just what i think anyway! lol

Last edited:
looks clean, like the back bumper, repeaters, rear lights, and abarth badges - but being totally honest, the rest isn't too my taste.

dont like the strip, the wheels, the front, the brows, the skirts, the spoiler. but it aint my car, so who cares (y)

Sweet motor, loved it until I saw that spoiler, awful. Not keen on the exhaust either a single or twin exhaust off to the left would be my preference. Looking good to me otherwise.

A lot of it not to my liking (kit, spoiler, Abarth stickers) but I do like the alloys. A bit of a Marmite car methinks.

Also, did you buy it from somewhere in South Wales?

Last edited:
hey i like it so much..that if you ever think of sellin then theres a little space on my drive just big enough for another cento ;)

Emm said:
hey i like it so much..that if you ever think of sellin then theres a little space on my drive just big enough for another cento ;)

Now you're just getting greedy :p

Back