299 KB · Views: 40
  • ma new rims1.JPG
    ma new rims1.JPG
    300.7 KB · Views: 12
  • my new rims 3.JPG
    my new rims 3.JPG
    303.2 KB · Views: 22
god everyone's getting them now! i think i need to get some new alloys! lol

Look good mate, mines lowered 40mm and sits nicely, no rubbing with peeps in back etc..

Craig

beau_4076 said:
they need to be in the colour i cant spell, greyish blackish silverish lol :)

anthracite. De badge mate it takes 5 mins if that makes it look loads better

dude its your car lol, i think it would look daft with that and no other badges, but try it, if you dont like it, take that one off aswell.. and its not as if your car can be mistaken for a s/sx as tthey dont come in imola, if thats what your worried about..

Craig

No :D

Get em all off ;)

Use an old card say like an old video rental card, top up card etc, boil sum hot water, pour it down the badge and place the card down the back of badge, the water heats up the glue and the badge will come away easier. then once removed get rid of all the bits left on and jobs a good un! (y)

Then stick the badges on ebay and youve made yourself a few quid, you make profit on em as you didnt buy em extra :devil: put em no reserve though

ok just taken them off now for the blackish glue? how to get it off. and behind the fiat sign there was a double sided sticky thing as if someone else previously has restuck in back on, this is gonna take some work to get off lol:(

Pour hot water on the offending bits and with the card or your fingers just prise it off, eventually it will all come off :)

Looks like you just pulled them off, I advise using a hair dryer and not hot water, no need to scald yourself now!

White spirit will help you out but polish any area you touch with the white spirit.

Oh and finally you manage up some pics, where is a pic of that useless bro of yours! LOL

Liam

You will just have to keep going. The sporting and cento bits should come off easily enough, the other side might take a bit longer. i reckon you pulled it off when you should have perhaps eased it off a bit more gentler.

Looks like trim tape where the fiat badge was. I would keep perservering (y)

Back