DSC006963.JPG

500 My new 500

Introduction

This is my new 500

Hope you like it :D
rear spoiler being sprayed at the moment (y)
Great looking car!

You've got two options I would really like on my next 500 - b&m nav and sunroof!

How are you finding the electric sunroof, does it ventilate the car without too much draft and wind noise? Ditto the sat nav, finding it better than a stand alone tom tom?

Congratulations:)

Great looking car!

You've got two options I would really like on my next 500 - b&m nav and sunroof!

How are you finding the electric sunroof, does it ventilate the car without too much draft and wind noise? Ditto the sat nav, finding it better than a stand alone tom tom?

Congratulations:)
Cheekylittlescamp, not sure if you're aware, but it's generally frowned upon to go replying to really old threads like this. If someone hasn't posted in a thread for 3 years they have generally left the forum.

Cheekylittlescamp, not sure if you're aware, but it's generally frowned upon to go replying to really old threads like this. If someone hasn't posted in a thread for 3 years they have generally left the forum.

Ooops! My mistake, didn't check the original posting date, just thought as pic was displayed when I logged on it was new, I now know different!

Sorry if I've caused any offence.

Back