500 my new 500 pops new wheels

Currently reading:
500 my new 500 pops new wheels

usdiner

315949_10150393657304837_596114836_8055804_1528189721_n.jpg

much better than the steelies i was in a rush to get one and i wanted a dualogic so it was the only one in stock from the dealer abd it hag hubcaps so i went straight out bought some alloys although not fiat originals i think they look gooood!:)

much better than the steelies i was in a rush to get one and i wanted a dualogic so it was the only one in stock from the dealer abd it hag hubcaps so i went straight out bought some alloys although not fiat originals i think they look gooood!:)

I saw a set like that last day in Halfords. They look like the multispoke design from Fiat at a glance. Make sure that you have a set of wheel locks fitted !
Would you consider getting a spare in an alloy as well ?

Last edited:
i bought these from wheelbase they are team dynamics jet 16 spokes took ages tto pick them i kept looking on ebay but kept being outbid
i am going to stick with my spacesaver and keep my fingers crossed

i bought these from wheelbase they are team dynamics jet 16 spokes took ages tto pick them i kept looking on ebay but kept being outbid
i am going to stick with my spacesaver and keep my fingers crossed

ebay is an art. It took a while for me to work out how to win !
Best of luck with the new motor & the new wheels. Use the mirrors in the 'down position' until you get the hang of parking near the kerb. The first scratch is a killer !

Back