DSC0009514.JPG

DSC0009614.JPG

DSC001019.JPG

DSC0009711.JPG

DSC0010311.JPG

DSC001048.JPG

DSC0009815.JPG

DSC0009911.JPG

As you can see i have already done quite a lot of things... any suggestions what i should do next... i am thinking about lowering it and getting a private registration... thats about it, all suggestions welcome :)
I would definitly lower it, improves looks 100% also people will tell you to relocate the induction kit to behind the battery for more air flow.

But it looks nice well done

Have you had the badge hole smoothed on your boot? ive bought a mk2a boot cos i hate the badge but cba with havin it smoothed out but yours looks really good like that without the centre badge...

Have you had the badge hole smoothed on your boot? ive bought a mk2a boot cos i hate the badge but cba with havin it smoothed out but yours looks really good like that without the centre badge...

tried to do it my self... no experience and messed up badly haha so got a m8s dad who is a body worker to do it and he did it for £50 including spraying it :)

trying to do mods that are easily reversible... so that when i need to sell it i can sell it as standard... because i don't think it would appeal to many people... any suggestions on what i should do??? I am thinking of lowering it (but i am only 17 and parents pay insurance and don't want me to lower it) :( but i suppose they don't know about the induction kit either haha :p

why dont you use the brace that comes with it on the bracket for the battery/

i don't think mine came with any brackets :( unless my brother threw them out haha i will ask him if he did... the only left overs i have is half the breather tube and some copper pipe and jubilee clips and the blue rubber for the middle of the pipe to atatch the bracket to :(

i don't think mine came with any brackets :( unless my brother threw them out haha i will ask him if he did... the only left overs i have is half the breather tube and some copper pipe and jubilee clips and the blue rubber for the middle of the pipe to atatch the bracket to :(

ah thats not good

could probably find something like that somewhere look at the video in the guide to know what your looking for

good stuff... can anyone recommend any good lowering springs, how much i should get it lowered and how much it will cost to get it lowered?? :) ... baring in mind i would like it to be practical and be able go over speed bumps haha

done another cheeky little mod... fusion sticker on the front windscreen above the rear view mirror... not too sure about it... think i like it though haha will upload a pic soon :)

sad to say i crashed my car today and it is now dead :bang::cry:

looks like it may be a write off... back end came out on a corner going at a normal speed... not the first time it has, but this time unfortunately it ended badly, crashing into a wall on a bridge...

the only good thing is that i don't have any injuries apart from scratches on my arm from the airbag

don't know what i will do if it is a write off... any suggestions???

Back