P16-05-09_11_43.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) My mk2 Punto , 1.2 8v First car :) the story so far..

Introduction

This is my 1.2 8v grigio steel 5dr mk 2 punto:D my first car:slayer:

Before you all say it, i know it needs to be lowered, have colour coded bumpers and alloys, im working on them trust me :devil:.

Mods done and cost:
Tinted rear lights and side repeaters - £13
Xenon Ice white headlights - £7
Focus induction kit - £40
interior blue light - £3
punto 3rd brake light cover £3
P U N T O across the boot ( i like it so :nerner: lol ) - £0
Kenwood headunit - £75
JBL GT5 12" sub and mx450 4 channel ampamp (came with the sub £50)
Rear speakers - £25, (for rear fills, but i dont think there to bad for only being cheap and in the rear. i know youll all say its stupid having them with sub, but hey , there not 6x9s there 6" :p) lol.

Comments welcome, even if slating me haa.

P06-12-08_15_08.JPG
When i first got it home

untitled38.JPG

Re badged boot and rear tinted lights.
P17-07-09_19_26.JPG
JBL GT5 Sub and amp attached behind ( working on a more discrete way of holding it in

P17-07-09_19_241.jpg

Edited showing induction kit

Focus induction kit

P17-07-09_19_23.JPG

Tinted side repeaters
P17-07-09_19_24.JPG

Front standard
P17-07-09_19_25.JPG

Bonnet up
P17-07-09_19_25_01_.JPG

And again
P26-03-09_20_46.JPG

3rd brake light cover
P20-05-09_22_48.JPG
Blue interior light

Re badged

Thankss
Nice! Like the rear lights! Are they legal? if so where did you get them done? or was it DIY.(y)
i also have the 3rd brake light cover, its a great little mod!

Ye they are legal, aslong as the reflector is still visible, you have 2 options, do the whole light including the reflector and buy stick on ones, or do as i have and tape them up and leave them clear.

DIY , cheap mod only cost me £13 to do them and side repeaters, transforms the back end imo.(y)

Ye the 3rd brake light cover is summin a little different

Sorry mate i meant to comment but ended up trying to help that other guy lol

I think the induction kit looks quality and i that little punto sign for the 3rd brake light looks good as well :) keep it up

Welcome along to FF. Nice to see another punto owner. Liking the colour of your Punto. Make the pictures a tinsy bit bigger.

very nice mate i really like the rear lights and the punto across the boot im thinking of doing the same, how exactly did you do the punto across the boot what did you use to stick it on? and how did you get the right spacing?

hey there mate
im liking your punto so far
the little things make it better ie the word punto on the boot and the brake light (y)(y)
any more plans for the lady??

very nice mate i really like the rear lights and the punto across the boot im thinking of doing the same, how exactly did you do the punto across the boot what did you use to stick it on? and how did you get the right spacing?

Used no more nails (y)

i got a ruler and spaced the letters out how far i wanted the gap between them, and layed them down, then got roll of celotape and taped acorss the front of them, then a line of celotape in a straihg line where i wanted it on the boot, and stuck it above the line, then glue each 1 individually (y)

Hope that helps

hey there mate
im liking your punto so far
the little things make it better ie the word punto on the boot and the brake light (y)(y)
any more plans for the lady??

Thanks :) most people dont like them things, but what do they know ;):p.

Ummm, i want alloys! lol

People say colour coded bumpers but, i think they kinda go with the rear tinted lights and side repeaters. If i had rear 3 windows tinted would work better

Back