v-punto.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) My mk2 Active Sport and the wifes mk2 Active

Introduction

The missus & I both have mark 2 Puntos, we'll have matching anoraks next. :D
My one is a 2003 Active Sport with sideskirts, Abarth headlight protectors, debadged rear, Alpine ICE and Punto blinds....

S7301030.JPG

S7301034.JPG

S7301029.JPG

v-punto.JPG

abarth-hp.jpg

The wifes 2002 Active once belonged to FF member Aid1987 and used to look like this....

22-10-07_052.jpg

I/we weren't bothered about the alloys and fancy headlights so he put the standard lights back on and the Fiat alloys. It's currently lowered by 35mm but even those springs might be coming off soon and exchanged for standard. (y) It's had the side rub strips removed but guess who's just bought a set to glue back on? :D We'll be keeping the tinted rear lights as I think they look pretty good on this colour car....

S7301019.JPG

It's got a Kenwood CD headunit and Infinity 6x9's on the shelf. The seats were a bit grubby so I bought some funky seat covers & mats from Argos. Two kiddy seats in the back too...

k-s.JPG

Also added some Punto blinds the same as my car and both cars have had remote central locking kits fitted. (y)

nightvision.jpg
Nice Headlight protectors Phil look smart...

and love the tinted lights on your wifes car they really suit it and look like they've been done well :)

Tinting is one of the things i wan to do to my rear light :slayer:

Not worth having expensive alloys on the wifes car, she'd only scuff them to bits!

You'll think I'm mad but the lowering springs were swapped for a standard set last week. :eek: I've also bought some rub strips from a breaking Punto to put on the sides.

The only mod we're keeping is the tinted rear lights as we quite like them. (y)

Not worth having expensive alloys on the wifes car, she'd only scuff them to bits!

You'll think I'm mad but the lowering springs were swapped for a standard set last week. :eek: I've also bought some rub strips from a breaking Punto to put on the sides.

The only mod we're keeping is the tinted rear lights as we quite like them. (y)

and thanks for that mate :)

I Guess if your not into Modding your cars then it would seem pointless to have Expensive alloys on a car :p...

Plus more chance of the car being pinched :(

Haha i know people who were like us all on here, Into modifying their cars then they get a few years older and it all starts to become a a pointless thing to do :p... as Money becomes more of a object :p

I forget 1CarlPunto2 and which way it goes then i just get the same as you Phil_:chin:

I Guess if your not into Modding your cars then it would seem pointless to have Expensive alloys on a car :p...

I love modded cars but the missus isn't too bothered. The lowering springs would've been OK if the wheels had low profile tyres fitted but they have the tractor tyres on :D which meant they scrubbed on the back when going over a speed ramp. It was easier (and cheaper) to swap the springs rather than buy four lo-pro tyres.

Back