Back_View_Edittt.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My MK2 5 Door Thread :)

Introduction

Right guys, here she is.....

Haha, looking to go for subtleee mods, and nothing that is going to raise my insurance too much..

Im new to cars and almost everything about them.. anyway, heres a few pics.. ignore my dad.. :bang:

Mods i want to do so far are:
Smoked Rear Lights.
Smoked side Repeaters.
Refurb my BK alloys, get them either standard alloy color, or white?
Focus Induction Kit.
Full I.C.E install.
De-badge the Fiat logo on the back.
De side strip (Attempted this, complete fail, just got the long task of getting the glue stuff off now).
Smarten up under the bonnet.
Angel Eyes.
Black Sunstrip.
Aero wipers.
Wind Deflectors.
Possibly some sporting sideskirts, as i cant afford abarth ones :(

Front_View_Edittt.jpg

Back_View_Edittt.jpg

DSC015341.JPG

Let me know what you think guys. Oh and the car needs a wash, just been pouring here for ages, so im not going to bother, until it clears up a tad..

DSC015292.JPG

Ok, heres under the bonnet, not happy with thiss. i want it too look nice under here, not bothered with performance gains, just think it looks a bit crap atm.. any suggestions welcome....

Not sure if the photos came out ok..?

Thanks,
Tom
i cant really lower it, because of speed bumps round here are like hills.... And my dad is yet to get my half of the drive smoothed into a slope, so i have a fair drop there.

Have you got a link to the correct induction kit?

And possibly a photo of a laguna splitter fitted!, i like the sound of them :)

Tints are on the cards, just depends, i wouldnt go limo black, id want it to blend into the car..

sporting spoiler is defo on the list now, just depends how much it will be to get it sprayed..

**EDIT**

also what is the easiest way to clean uner the bonnet, just scrub all of the indiviual pieces?

Last edited:
i cant really lower it, because of speed bumps round here are like hills.... And my dad is yet to get my half of the drive smoothed into a slope, so i have a fair drop there.

Have you got a link to the correct induction kit?

And possibly a photo of a laguna splitter fitted!, i like the sound of them :)

Tints are on the cards, just depends, i wouldnt go limo black, id want it to blend into the car..

sporting spoiler is defo on the list now, just depends how much it will be to get it sprayed..

**EDIT**

also what is the easiest way to clean uner the bonnet, just scrub all of the indiviual pieces?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-Focus-Mo...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c11d1202c got mine 2day its huge and looks the part

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Nice colour punto, good base for something great (y)

I would suggest... for under the bonnet perhaps a 5:1 dilute of any multi purpose cleaner (Daisy from Tescos is well known at just £1)

Then spray it on, agitate a little bit...

Make sure you cover up all electrical supplys and the coil packs and make sure the air induction is covered up.

leave it for 5/10 minutes and then power wash off...

Then you dress it with something like autoglym rubber care or anything for plastics, my favorite... gtechnics G4 (lasts 2 years) :eek: and trust me... Plastics are the worst thing ever to keep new looking.

Then I think you've got yourself a nice tidy car, perhaps sporting alloys in a nice dark colour would look great. (y) Have fun.

EDIT: get that sticker out the back window and get a FF sticker in there ;)

Last edited:
How simple was it to fit?, and where is your cold air feed? fancy uploading a pic onto this thread :)

not really that hard do u just need common sense lol it didnt take long had it installed just behind the battery always cold there sounds ace wen you put ya foot down

and yh sure il upload u a picture 2moz

I love the colour, because i like dark cars, but black is too commmon for my liking, so i settled for this. i have some BK racing alloys that i picked up for £40 with brand new tyres, so they need a little refurb, then a lick of paint, im just not sure what colour yett.

Im going to give it a nice scrub on the weekend, as when i get home from work its dark an usually raining :(:(:(

Theres no FF stickers about :(..

how would i go about getting one ?

Nice Car! Just bought a Black Punto aswell ;) (MK2B)
Im in the same position as you, subtle changes so I dont affect much of my insurance.
Should concentrate on small things like installing a new gear stick/pedal set. Get some experience modding the small things so you dont have a huge problem doing things like the induction kit etc.
Black alloys will look awesome though!;)

i wanna photoshop them on....

but i dont have Ps.. haha, i think they make it look a bitt meaner, but its realllly quite subtle on the other hand :)

Subbtlee is just king, hence why i dont want to really put anything after market on the outside... saying that im putting alloys on and probs angels lol

Ohhh got a little update aswell :)

Daisy was on special offer at 69p, i couldnt resist, and when i got in from work it was still light, so i gave it a little go, and you can really see the difference :). going to order my focus induction kit at some point tonight :), oh and some tint spray. probably a big update coming up this weekend, or one night this week if i can get home from work quickly.

From this:
DSC015292.JPG

To This :D
DSC015433.JPG

Last edited:
a few idea that would look good on this car
1 rear 3 window tint
2 rear light tint
3 de-badge it
4 5- doors look good de-wipered :D

Yeah i like all of the things on that list, i wanna keep the front fiat badge, and the punto one...

Rear lights are getting a lightt tint soon. probs going to order the spray tonight :)

What can i put on my rear windscreen to keep the rain off it if i de wiper it?

Yeah i like all of the things on that list, i wanna keep the front fiat badge, and the punto one...

Rear lights are getting a lightt tint soon. probs going to order the spray tonight :)

What can i put on my rear windscreen to keep the rain off it if i de wiper it?

if u just want 2 keep the punto on the back look on my thread cos thats wot i have done and ive gave the rear lights a light tint

for the rear window im going 2 de-wiper in a few week u just put this on it m8 http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m37b1485s4358p1461&rs=gb :D

Back