General My Mk1 - Finally got pics

Currently reading:
General My Mk1 - Finally got pics

Cig

Finally got round to cleaning it up and getting a couple of pics.

Theres a few wee bashes unfortuately, mainly in the bonnet.

Comments? Apologies for the background :p

Photo0075copy.jpg

Photo0077copy.jpg

Last edited:
that is a really good example of a looked after mk1, what reg is it?
It a P reg. 69k.

As I say, on a closer look it could do with a few wee dents being knocked out here and there, and one of the door cards keep popping out.:D

Cost me £275 back in June.

Hey,

Your car looks awesome mate, and who cares about those little dings. ;)
Mine, my bro and my sisters puntos are full of dings :D

I noticed the towbar, is that an after market thing?

replace them horrible orrange front indicators with clear ones... only a few quid from the scrapp yard... excactly the same as my old 55sx same color etc...

i will have a look at home if i still have the clear side repeaters for the wings...

ill let ya know
Cheers buddy.

On the towbar, the guy who I got it off had a trailer, so it was him who fitted the tow bar. Decided for the moment to leave it on just in case I needed it.

On the door and colour, as I said, beggars cant be choosers. As you can see from my avatar, green would not have been my first choice.

Kinda want to update the wheel trims a bit, but being a student, and needing a new exhaust, alloys are a bit out my range. Also the sunroof has a wee bit of a leak at times so need to get that seen to.

if you keep the tow bar and tell your insurance company... it might lower the insurance, i want one for the mk2 even tho ill never use it...
Seriously?

I just renewed the fecking stuff!:D

Back