P1060116.JPG

500 My Little Gem!!

Introduction

Hi Everyone, here is my Fiat 500c!! it's a Little Gem, great to drive especially when the roof is open! :D
Thanks! it's a Gem and great fun to drive!! I'm so pleased with it! :) Do you drive a 500c?

I drove a FW 1.4 tin top but sold it for a MiTo which has the same engine but with a turbo. There's a FW 500c 1.2 that's local to me and every so often I see it zipping around the area. Even this time of the year they seem to have the roof pulled back. Would be sorely tempted to make them an offer if it came up for sale.

I drove a FW 1.4 tin top but sold it for a MiTo which has the same engine but with a turbo. There's a FW 500c 1.2 that's local to me and every so often I see it zipping around the area. Even this time of the year they seem to have the roof pulled back. Would be sorely tempted to make them an offer if it came up for sale.

Open top motoring is great fun! I have been out today with the roof open! it never fails to put a smile on my face :) I would recommend it to anyone!! (y)

Very nice - love the colour combo(y)

What engine?

Morning Simon! it is a 1.4 Sport, it also has a lot of extra's on it which is an added bonus! I'm so pleased with my Little Gem! (y) I don't think Fiat make this model anymore as the TA took it's place..I think!..are you pleased with your TA Simon and what miles mpg do you get? I have read some owners are disappointed with the mpg..I get 40.1 on an average journey..

Morning Simon! it is a 1.4 Sport, it also has a lot of extra's on it which is an added bonus! I'm so pleased with my Little Gem! (y) I don't think Fiat make this model anymore as the TA took it's place..I think!..are you pleased with your TA Simon and what miles mpg do you get? I have read some owners are disappointed with the mpg..I get 40.1 on an average journey..

Cool. Yep, love my TA. I average high 40's, my wife high 30's so I guess mid 40's as an average. 50+ mpg is there for the taking but.......

.........it's a fun fun fun engine though. It may have a third of the BHP of our other two moderns but it's a real hoot to drive:cool:

Back