Cinquecento My little Cinq Sporting :) The flying banana

Currently reading:
Cinquecento My little Cinq Sporting :) The flying banana

kitt321

Just thought I would show a few photos of my little Cinquecento sporting since I am relatively new to Fiat and this forum! :)

img1420edit.jpg

img1414edit.jpg

img1423edit.jpg

Steve

Selling already? Just seen this in the classifieds - really does look tidy in the pictures. What's wrong with it then, other than gearbox mounts?

I know I'm such a car swapper it's unbelievable. I just fancy something a bit bigger and thing someone could appreciate this a bit more than me, since they are getting a bit rare now.

Erm well mechanically nothing much that I know of other than the mount, I gave it a good fluids and filter service when I bought it (I do it with every car I've owned). Bodywork is good, although there are some small dings here and there with it being 14, but no rust or massive scrapes/scratches!

Inside there is a tear in the drivers seat which is a shame, but breakers will sort that out, or seat covers if you must :p

Oh and of course there are rattles and bumps.. it's a small almost 15 year old Fiat haha. But its just so fun, and makes everyone who sees it smile :)

Back