My last day....

Currently reading:
My last day....

I parked the car up for the last time today in perhaps 4 years.

I am sad, I will miss driving and I will miss my car. I will not miss the total ****s that get licenses and act like dickheads....

Anybody sees me trying to flag down a bus in Manchester in the cold, offer me a lift please, or alternatively drive through that puddle just a little harder lol.

4 years without driving, that is gonna be tough!

I have owned and driven a car virtually everyday since my 17th birthday, to be without it would be awful.

But uni will be one hell of a crack, or so I am told ;)

If i do well I can do the year in industry in the third year and still keep it to 4 years long and get a MEng (only institute in the country offering such a thing) and hence might have a car then....crossed fingers anyway!

Paul

See that was why I never had one before uni - didn't miss what I had never had ;). You should be OK being on campus the public transport will be far bettr than it is out in the suburbs/ country and you won't have the same freedom but you should still be able to have fun. Have a t'riffic time at Uni Paul :)

Helz could tell you anything and you would believe her! I also flew to the moon and then reversed down the same bit of M1 at 900mph...

pghstochaj said:
Helz could tell you anything and you would believe her! I also flew to the moon and then reversed down the same bit of M1 at 900mph...
Don't forget speedo error, bet it was only 810mph really - come on, tell the truth paulie pops ;)

Back