My JTD ELX

Deposit Down, picking her up on sat

Punto8.jpg

Punto_Outside_1.jpg

Punto_Outside_3.jpg

Punto_Outside_2.jpg

Newboi said:
Looking great my friend (y)

I hope future mods include debadging, lowering, gettin rid of rubstrips and some nice rims :p

I have a feeling they will. Depends if I can get a lift to pick it up on sat!!!

Interior will have a revamp. In fact after the debadging, bump strip removial and colour coding I will focus on interior. I want it A1 as I plan on spending a lot of time in it for work.

1.8Stilo said:
looks lovely, like the colour mate :) just needs some sporting sideskirts (y) and it'll be perfect, stubble mods all the way for me :)

tht isnt the standard steering wheel is it, im sure thats upgrade jobbie? looks much better...

Its the Abarth wheel. Bit worse for wear now, but depending on how I get the rest of the interior looking I may get it refurbed

I'm going to say the opposite to most people and say I love the interior (y) The two tone dash makes it more interesting to look at, black gets boring after a bit. The seats are lovely, and the wheel is too, and the blue bit on the wheel matches the seats :D Sporting side skirts and it's A1 IMO looks wise. Oh, maybe c/c the mirrors and handles.

c/c stuff, sporting or abarth skirts (Saw a mk2 quite regulary with skirts that look like the squared off sporting skirts, but they have recessed abarth badges on them:confused: ) then rubstrip's off.
lower it.
but keep the wheels, I like them on there.

Duncan said:
Welcome beck to Fiatland my friend. What's happened to the calibra?

I couldnt afford to insure it any more after I put the V6 lump in. I based my calculations on a standard V6, not a 4 pot that became a V6.

So I slapped a turbo on from a Saab (same GM engine, just fiddly in the bay) and now run it about 350 bhp for track days.

The stripped out interior makes a HELL of a racket on the motorways at 160 though. So its almost undrivable. Of course rock hard suspension and no soundproofing doesnt help.

Runs a high 12 quarter though, should come down after I fit the transfer box and stuff from a 4X4 cavalier.

Yes I am lying through my teeth, the oil pump went, as did the light on the oil gauge so I couldnt even tell as my engine seized up. Bloody GM motors pile of poo

Back