General My Ickle Black Boat

Currently reading:
General My Ickle Black Boat

RUSSI46

Just Added Some Pics,let Me Know What You Think, I Think Shes Lurverly,want Her On The Coffee Table So I Can Just Gaze At Her !!

Attachments

• PICT0091.JPG
    PICT0091.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 20
  • PICT0100.JPG
    PICT0100.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT0097.JPG
    PICT0097.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 28
Hi RUSSI46 the car looks good. I have never seen a black one with cream leather before, I take it you had the leather added yourself?

Works well. (y)

Starting to see some nice Barchetta examples showing up on FF these days. R30GUE's B is starting to look like something special 2 as is SS.

superspotter

It's got to be yellow!!
I absolutely adore the cream leather:worship:
Always been my favourite choice of interior on other cars unfortunately, it would not look right in my yellow B:(

Mad Matt

It's a good looking car, the cream leather is fantastic! One small comment, could you please capitalise and punctuate correctly?

LittleRedB

Rosso Corsa of corsa!!!
WOW - I love the interior colour - looks excellent against the shiny black coachwork!! Also like the wheels, I have a similar set on mine................

Newwheels1.jpg

MaDmAtt - ARE y'ou an Inglesh teeCHer or SumF'inK£ :p

OP
OP
RUSSI46

RUSSI46

Hi RUSSI46 the car looks good. I have never seen a black one with cream leather before, I take it you had the leather added yourself?

Works well. (y)

Starting to see some nice Barchetta examples showing up on FF these days. R30GUE's B is starting to look like something special 2 as is SS.
Glad you like it doc, the leather was already in the car when i got it so dont know if it came as standard or was put in by a previous owner but i think it looks good.I had a new black mohair hood fitted recently and for a while was thinking of having the hood matching the interior but thought it might look a bit over the top !!:eek:

OP
OP
RUSSI46

RUSSI46

It's a good looking car, the cream leather is fantastic! One small comment, could you please capitalise and punctuate correctly?
Sorry Matt, i thought this was a fiat forum not a grammer forum, i must try harder !

Looks great, your lucky with the tan leather, must have been done by previous owner, not originale ,but looks much better , (y)