my ice install update :D:D:D

Currently reading:
my ice install update :D:D:D

Spiderman Cinq

hey guys, havnt been on for a while been pretty busy, but i managed to take a photo of my ice build im building in my cinquecento (which goes for paint next month) and i was just wondering if u could all tell me what u think, the setup will consist of all vibe slick products which i already purchased which are -

a pair of 10 cm speakers
a apair of 30 cm speakers
a pair of vibe 10" 1600w each subs
a pair of 6x9s
and a 4000 watt amp.

let me know what u think guys, rememeber this is only half way so its not complet yet..... let me know :D:D rock on!

Attachments

• DSC00047.JPG
    DSC00047.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 109
ive welded my self fabricated brackets to the inside of the car and the whole thing bolts down, its not heavy at all, would u believe it, its only the wieght of what the back seats were!!?? its going to be convered in mustang blue and cream piping in leather... :D:D ive designed it as well so each section comes out bit by bit if i need to get in the car for something, theres a secondary battery box in the bottom as well which holds an optimo battery which charges on a second alternator :D:D i take it u guys like the look of it then :D:D:slayer:

no im not covering it, my mate who works in upholstery is going to do it for me shes quality :) so hang on what rong with equipment i got, i thought it was quite good for the budget that im on....

Also the 30cm speakers will be moving quite a bit of air so you should have partitioned off the 10cm if i have got the layout right.
How many channels does your amp have because you are running 8 speakersand if it is vibe then you need to be carefull that it is stable at less than 4ohm and i cant see much of the system being power matched i would imagin that you have speakers of very different power ratings.

That looks like one hell of install, should look sweet when finished. Hope you have a decent alarm, its gonna be a magnet for thieves.

Back