General my horn ;)

wkd cinq

lol no thats not what i mean..

my horn on my cinq sounds like a sack of s**t and
is not a good thing to push i just look silly lol
is there any way i can change the sound of
it with out buying a new one????

:D

Not that a horn's difficult to change mind...Its one bolt (10mm IIRC) and 2 connectors. 10 mins with head under front bumper should suffice. Dont use jacks it doesnt need it.

My horn (on both my old cinq and the new scinq) sounded pants - you know that minute of anger when someone pulls a stupid move in front of you and you want to 'peep' at them (or should I say honk in the style of a big american truck) but all you get is a sound nearer to a stangled duck (not that I know what that sounds like!)

I think I migth visit the scrappy to get a new one from a 'big' car :devil:

Shazbhatt said:
My horn (on both my old cinq and the new scinq) sounded pants - you know that minute of anger when someone pulls a stupid move in front of you and you want to 'peep' at them (or should I say honk in the style of a big american truck) but all you get is a sound nearer to a stangled duck (not that I know what that sounds like!)

I think I migth visit the scrappy to get a new one from a 'big' car :devil:

Sounds like a great idea.... are there any restrictions when puttin a new horn in or are they universal?

I'd love a fog horn style one for them moments when i feel like ramming the person in front of me (quite often!)

joe

The legal requirements for a horn is that it has to be two tone, so anything wit two tones or more is allowed to go on the horn button. But whos to say u cant fit the others to a switch,

I love those musical ones and am gonna get one soon, just gotta find a place for all the horns, At the mo i have one for the fog horn air horns in the front bumper, it actually sits infront of the grill and looks like summit from a chormed turbo so looks well bling (y)

At the mo i have that on the horn button but shhhhh, will have to sort it on a two way switch soon to flip between the two, but i tell ya it is bloody loud, it makes everyone jump around and the looks on there faces are well funny. Sounds like summit from a boat.

Back