7980100_0158.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) my hgt

Nice car mate, i want a HGT but cant afford the insurance and I have only been driving a year, maybe next car perhaps :)

By the way what is that colour called? Is it calipso orange or something like that or I am completely wrong???

My next car might be the Punto Mk 3 1.6T (with 180Bhp), in a couple of yrs though, let me gather the old NCD up! (y)

What type and size alloys you thinking of getting?

Dazza

cheers lads for your comments,

Dazza, yeah it's orange calypso - I have been after getting an hgt for a while but wanted one in a fairly rare colour - have seen lots of blue and yellow ones but none in the orange. As far as alloys I'm looking at getting 17's but good idea about the colour - never crossed my mind about getting black (thanks jonnyboy) or white ones so am now going go surfing the web for a good ole look.
Thanks for the tip Stuart Demon D - remember that for next time!!!

Cheers all (y)

Get Some Team Dynamics On There In White With Orange Colourd Centre Caps, :) I Thik Team Dynamics Multi S[pokes Look The Bomb

Car looks mint, not keen on the colour myself tho.

But I have to agree with the others, go for a dedadge, or better still but a 1.2 8v badge on there instead!!!

Gotta be worth a few laughs!

I'm thinking of doing the same to my clio, replace the 2.0 16v badges with some 1.2 ones! All good fun ;)

Re: my hgt - new exhaust

It might annoy you to know that my insurance was only £400 being a girl :)

Anyway I'm looking to put a new exhaust on my Punto HGT (2001). I don't think the standard one does it any justice...can someone give me some advice? Been looking at the supersprint, but want something that purrs rather than wakes the neighbours if you know what I mean.

cheers

dunno about supersprint, but speaking from experince on my hgt, ive got a peco cat back system, which does not sound loud at all, rather just gives a bit more of sportier note under acceleration. This is due to it having the centre silencer and not a straight through pipe. Tis a very nice well made piece of stainless steel fabrication.

Really nice punto (y) Love the colour too. Personally i'd stick 16's on if i changed them although i have a soft spot for these slammed on original wheels, in that colour on black standard rims would do me nicely

Feline77 said:
looking at the supersprint, but want something that purrs rather than wakes the neighbours if you know what I mean
Supersprint sounds just the ticket ;)

Anyway I'm looking to put a new exhaust on my Punto HGT (2001). I don't think the standard one does it any justice...can someone give me some advice? Been looking at the supersprint, but want something that purrs rather than wakes the neighbours if you know what I mean.

Supersprint is a good choice, they get a little raspy with the manifold though if you end up fitting one.

Back