Cinquecento My grey cinq sporting.

Currently reading:
Cinquecento My grey cinq sporting.

about the white suqare with number.. please no. FYI the actual rally cars on the road dont dispaly their numbers inbetween courses so i would leave it off all together personally. also have you looked at the martini racing colour scheme ??
images
cinquecentoMARTINI20CINQ204.jpg

its subtle but nice and suits your colour

Strangely enough dronenrs,i actually emailed the chap who will be doing it with photos of both the trofeo livery and the martini one,its a toss up between the two.

Does anyone know what diameter the standard steering wheel is?Ill go and measure it when it isnt freezing outside,ive been looking at some aftermarket wheels.

Also my heater sounds like a lawnmower on the 3rd speed setting,leve reckons maybe the motors running on 2 poles,how tricky is it to fix it?

i think its gunna be a bit of a rip apart dash thing :/ not sure though.. well anyway great minds think alike eh. if your goin full out rally. you thought about flocked dshboard at some point as well ?? or is that a bit too rally slag

Great minds indeed dronenrs,ive already asked for some quotes from flocking places,not got any replies yet though.Is getting the dash off a massive pain in the arse?

i carnt really tell from that pic, usually theres a bracket on each end then two for the bench.
Not sure on yours tho, they from a sei?
Just attack it with a socket set(y)

Yer sei sx seats,ill pull them out next time i get a chance to work on the car.Then with the bucket in,dash flocked and smaller steering wheel fitted the interior will be looking good.

Yet another random query,when i get to a certain speed you can suddenly hear alot of wind coming from the passenger side.It seems like its coming through the air vent,before about 55mph its completely silent,its as if something blows open and makes the noise,stangely enough it doesnt happen on the drivers side despite my drivers side air vent not fitting properly.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Will do brooky,if i can sort a deal with somewhere before i travel to yours i could take yours and send them off together,then you wouldnt have to pay any postage,just as a thanks for getting the seat in.

Strange thing leve,showing my dad the car for the first time last night(first time ive been back to blackpool in it),went to show him the loud heater motor and it wasnt loud anymore!

Im thinking when i went over a pothole a few days back and caused a rattle maybe ive dislodged something that was stuck in the fan blades.

GSR fitted last night and ive fully stripped out the back today,the rear seats must be getting on for easily 15-20kg,my aim is to get to 100 bhp/tonne.

Only problem now is every little bump i can hear the rear suspension moving about but im hoping thatll go when i get the money together for new suspension and bushes.

Bucket seat in the front and the dash flocking and i reckon the interior is finished.

Back