Grande Punto My grande punto

Currently reading:
Grande Punto My grande punto

Thats right..

Want to know how much I've spent on the car so far? Excluding buying the car?

£1100 since August 06

Sure I'd love to have a 13 grand abarth.. I dont have 13 grand.. I scrimped and saved to buy to that car cash, and that was a hard move.. I dont have the privalidge of mummy or daddy buying cars for me (not suggesting you - generalisation) or the ability to afford credit for £300 a month for the next 10 years of my life..

Nah your not getting it mate i have a 1.2 aswell im just saying u said you dont even drive it much anymore?? just confused me lol i aint having a dig its your money and your car, I will prob do things to my car that ppl dont like but i dont care

Nah your not getting it mate i have a 1.2 aswell im just saying u said you dont even drive it much anymore?? just confused me lol i aint having a dig its your money and your car, I will prob do things to my car that ppl dont like but i dont care

Thats right.. In 2 years of having the car, I put over 40,000 miles on the clock through my work.. Which to me, is a **** take.. So I saved £400 to buy a car that I can use a work horse..

I drive my punto now down to see me mates, and to car shows/cruises.. im into that scene, despite being the opposite to what people think about people who do it..

I'm also working on the interior too, because it gets me away from my computer and working..

Yea im looking into getting mine re-trimmed when i got the spare £££

I'm doing mine myself.. Done the doorcards already.. Just haven't had chance to fit it.. Replaced the speakers, replacing the roof lining with a black, instead of cream.. I'm making that now..

Nice i wouldnt be anygood at doing it myself tbh lol

I haven't a clue, its all about learning tho..

I tinted my windows myself, did a good job, can't tell they been done by me.. I refurb my wheels

Yea true i just dont like to **** up anything

HAHA.. I get frustrated too, but I just then start again.. The rear window on the GP's is a pain in the arse to tint.. Took 3 attempts to get it perfect..

I've since gone on to do my friends, for £80, saving them £100 somewhere else

HAHA.. I get frustrated too, but I just then start again.. The rear window on the GP's is a pain in the arse to tint.. Took 3 attempts to get it perfect..

I've since gone on to do my friends, for £80, saving them £100 somewhere else

Nice little way of making some extra ££ i may attempt to tint mine guess if i do it wrong just take it off

Oh yeah, and use lots of water with soap in a spray bottle on the window and the film.. Works well

I have 5 cars (including one i have spent 5K plus on) and only use one daily, nowt wrong with preserving your modded car/s for the weekends IMO, its a sensible choice(y)

Back