Grande Punto My grande punto

Currently reading:
Grande Punto My grande punto

trigxm

The fruitiest dood i know
This is my Grande Punto.. Some may not like the kit, and tbh, thats fair.. I however, love it..

Plans still to include, LSD lambo doors (2 months delivery - 3 weeks in), new ab front lights with halo's (making myself - someone in Turkey is helping me out).. I'm also going to be refurbing the wheels and spraying them..

I also have some italian plates on order

She is lowered 30MM, I have 50MM springs also, but it'll make it so low..

front.JPG

rear.JPG

not a fan of kitted cars, but workman ship looks good :)(y)

It could have been a lot worse, I think the kit is subtle to a degree.. The original pictures from Carzone, have the grills in a silver colour, I wanted black to hide them away..

I'm not going to slate it but I am going to say the rear bumper doesn't match the rest of the cars lines.... and neither does the front bumper.

As for lambo doors.. still not convinced they are safe.

Would be interested to see how these lights pan out though. Not for me but they sound an interesting project.

Last edited:
It could have been a lot worse, I think the kit is subtle to a degree.. The original pictures from Carzone, have the grills in a silver colour, I wanted black to hide them away..

yeah the black looks better than the silver sounded as i said before im not a fan of bodykits, but the workmanship looks good, the lights look brown :confused:

lambo doors, isnt the gp 1.2 slow enough already tbf

Last edited:
Lambo doors = noooooooo

Each to their own really.. I found a car in turkey that had some, and they looked rather nice..

As a car, I'm starting to drive this less and less throughout the day, and saving it for modified shows.. Lambo doors on a car like this, is something they haven't seen before..

yeah the black looks better than the silver sounded as i said before im not a fan of bodykits, but the workmanship looks good, the lights look brown :confused:

I tinted them with a tinting paint and lacquer, although I'm now trying to get rid..

I'm not going to slate it but I am going to say the rear bumper doesn't match the rest of the cars lines.... and neither does the front bumper.

As for lambo doors.. still not convinced they are safe.

Would be interested to see how these lights pan out though. Not for me but they sound an interesting project.

As I said, some will like it, some wont.. You can't please everyone.. I love the GP's.. I can't afford the one that I want, I'm not loaded nor am I able to get the credit needed to buy it, so what I have done, is made this my own.. There are a number of GP's in Stoke, and this is the only kitted one.. PuntoKris will confirm, hes seen this up close..

As I said, some will like it, some wont.. You can't please everyone.. I love the GP's.. I can't afford the one that I want, I'm not loaded nor am I able to get the credit needed to buy it, so what I have done, is made this my own.. There are a number of GP's in Stoke, and this is the only kitted one.. PuntoKris will confirm, hes seen this up close..

where abouts in stoke mate?? ill have keep my eyes out

The kit doesnt follow or compliment the lines of the car at all and is a bit too aggro/ott for me. Wheels suit the car though an im not too sure bout the lambo doors but its down to you at the end of the day.

Seems like we have got a fair few members from in/around Stoke on here at the min. Maybe worth organizing a meet???

The kit doesnt follow or compliment the lines of the car at all and is a bit too aggro/ott for me. Wheels suit the car though an im not too sure bout the lambo doors but its down to you at the end of the day.

Seems like we have got a fair few members from in/around Stoke on here at the min. Maybe worth organizing a meet???

Or get yourselves all to the big meets!

where abouts in stoke mate?? ill have keep my eyes out

Live in werrington.. Saturdays and Sundays, it can been seen outside A-Z on King Street Fenton..

Naturally im down fez too, I run a club.. (im not a boy racer before im branded)

There are a fair few.,. I know PuntoKris,(F5 NNY) or whatever his name on here is.. Zander and Emm, and a couple others..

The wheels are ok, I am going to be doing them white, with a blue mic:ROFLMAO:ake, and repair them myself..

So you cant afford the GP u want yet your doing all these mods but you say you aint even driving it much??

Thats right..

Want to know how much I've spent on the car so far? Excluding buying the car?

£1100 since August 06

So all in, I've spent £8100, thats right.. I paid £7000 for the car, with 10 miles on the clock

Sure I'd love to have a 13 grand abarth.. I dont have 13 grand.. I scrimped and saved to buy to that car cash, and that was a hard move.. I dont have the privalidge of mummy or daddy buying cars for me (not suggesting you - generalisation) or the ability to afford credit for £300 a month for the next 10 years of my life..

Last edited:
Back