253146_429001157148738_1230557438_n.jpg

Grande Punto my grande punto m-jet

thanks for the replys. i brought the car how it is. the front brakes arent genuine fiat as far as i no. think the owner before brought them as a kit of the internet with floating bell discs as well.

That looks MEAN. In fact I got my wallet out to hand over all my cash just looking at it.

Thankfully I don't have any cash in my wallet because I'm a tight-fisted Scotch.

Found it!! Thats my old car.. Wondered if I'd see it on here at some point!
They are Abarth calipers etc and the floating discs were from the Evo Esseesse. All genuine parts.. Anything you want to know about the cars history feel free to get in touch. I bought from new and traded in for an Alfa last year. Hope you're having fun in it!

Hi mate. Yes I work at veloces saw the car and fell in love with it.
Iv done abit of work to it since. Got fmci,straight threw exhaust, hybrid turbo, k&n panel filter. Siting around 220bhp. And looking to go more. But unsure on max boost the engine can take. Seen some at 2.2 bar.

Hope your enjoying the alfa you brought from us :)

Hi mate. Yes I work at veloces saw the car and fell in love with it.
Iv done abit of work to it since. Got fmci,straight threw exhaust, hybrid turbo, k&n panel filter. Siting around 220bhp. And looking to go more. But unsure on max boost the engine can take. Seen some at 2.2 bar.

Hope your enjoying the alfa you brought from us :)

Thought i recognised that GP on Revenge Cruise on Facebook, but thought nothing of it. Fiat Forum!

You should recognise myself and Rob93 from picture on the page. You asked about my mud guards on there. Be keeping an extra eye out for your GP Sunday night!

Hi mate yes I do recognise you and rob

It should be a good night been to a few big meets from essex cruise scene and I'm always the only gp there. Will be good to see a few more down there :).

This will be my first one, not sure about Rob. Atleast going to be 4 GP's there Sunday (myself 1.4 8v, Rob93 1.4 t-jet and ysidfa 1.4 t-jet, and you). 3 of which sporting the super sexy Abarth alloys too! Even more rare a situation!

Oh yes can't wait. These big meets are normally really good.
Hard to find these abarth alloys and on Sunday gonna be 3 gps with them :)

Yep bloody amazing on stopping power. The owner before me had them fitted along with floating bell discs and koni shocks with eibach spring

Oh yes can't wait. These big meets are normally really good.
Hard to find these abarth alloys and on Sunday gonna be 3 gps with them :)

Yep bloody amazing on stopping power. The owner before me had them fitted along with floating bell discs and koni shocks with eibach spring

Well, was incredibly convenient spotting your car immediately turning into the complex. Lucky really, and thats the closest 3 sets of those wheels have been together in one place (aside abarth meets maybe) for a while. Thought i'd post some pics of your car i got (y)

Looks so slick in person.

IMG_05702.JPG

IMG_05713.JPG

IMG_05683.JPG

Was a good night. I was stood by the lights when you left, but you were too quick for me to get the camera out.

Back