General My Grande Punto is here!

Currently reading:
General My Grande Punto is here!

Diablo - any comments on you car's performance? There are still no road tests on the 1.4 16V so it would be good to hear your thoughts and how it compares to the less powerful 1.4 model...

robk77 said:
Diablo - any comments on you car's performance? There are still no road tests on the 1.4 16V so it would be good to hear your thoughts and how it compares to the less powerful 1.4 model...

It drives great but I can't say much about performance because I noticed that the car needs to run in a bit more because it's still a bit tight.

Diablo

Could you post some pics of the interior of your car?

I haven't seen the denim/black in a real car yet, and the only web pics I could find are very overexposed and probably don't do it justice.

Are the non black parts of the seats nearer to grey or to beige?

neutral said:
Diablo

I haven't seen the denim/black in a real car yet, and the only web pics I could find are very overexposed and probably don't do it justice.

I will try to make some pics this week. The non black parts are a mix between beige, grey and a very, very little tint of blue but the most beige. It's very nice and I get a lot of positive reactions on the interior.:)

You lucky guys with the 16V. My 1.4 8V is great apart from the performance. I am frighten to overtake on a single carriage way at the moment. The more you guys talk about it, the more I want to exchange my current 8V with the 16V as soon as it is out in UK.

sassyboy said:
You lucky guys with the 16V. My 1.4 8V is great apart from the performance. I am frighten to overtake on a single carriage way at the moment. The more you guys talk about it, the more I want to exchange my current 8V with the 16V as soon as it is out in UK.

To be honest; I was already quite impressed with the 1.4 8v. I didn't have problems with overtaking when I testdrove the democar with the 1.4 8v engine.

neutral said:
Diablo

Here is a picture. The drivers seat (left) is in sunlight and the passengers seat in shadow. Hope it helps.

Here some pictures of the car:

dsc000225mi.jpg

dsc000238fr.jpg

dsc000247vz.jpg

Thanks guys! Yeah I love the interior. I think it's the next best one after the leather.:cool:

Thanks for the pic Diablo, the interior looks great with the black exterior paint.

Back