DSC01644.JPG

Grande Punto My Grande Punto :D

Introduction

Hi all, got my 56 reg grande punto 3 weeks ago :)
Ive got a few plans for it, so far i've only tinted the tail lights, i think it looks good, and ive had plenty of positive feedback! :D
got some team dynamics 17's on order and should be on within a month!
Doing the car on a tight budget, but hopefully will look good!
let me know whaat you think! :D
Hi all, got my 56 reg grande punto 3 weeks ago :)
Ive got a few plans for it, so far i've only tinted the tail lights, i think it looks good, and ive had plenty of positive feedback! :D
got some team dynamics 17's on order and should be on within a month!
Doing the car on a tight budget, but hopefully will look good!
let me know whaat you think! :D

looks good(y) 1.2 ?

do you have any pics of your rear lights lit up please (odd request i know but seeing them on yours is making me think)

lights look good. was just curious as to how they lit up as only seen one car with tinted rears lit up (a corsa b:rolleyes:)and to be honest they were **** poor.

but yours look good and the light output is tstill good. need to make up my mind with my rears now:eek:

i got them off ebay, savage tail light tinting spray,
got my dad to do them, they had 3 coats, and i thought i want them darker, they now have had 6, and they look like that, it used one tin.
easy enough to do, transformed my car in little over a hour!!

i will put the pictures of the car in darkness up tomorrow, my phones not working, so will use my digi cam :)
yeah ive just noticed how visable the ''egg yolk'' look is, so ill order some tomorrow.
thanks for your advice
also i havent got any pictures of the alloys yet, i just know there black 17'' team dynamics, they are multi spoke, but im getting them at a bargain price! :D
thanks for your feedback
im planning on tinting the windows, and after my wheels, i may get the car lowered, depending on the looks with the larger wheels.
Does anyone know a easy way to remove the 'punto' badge on the boot?
]cheers[

just ordered the indicator bulbs of ebay, along with the adapters and facia so ican get my headunit in, and start my audio plans!!
also about to give the car a quick wash, and will get some more pictures, and may have a go with the rear badges :)

So far so good mate, looks nice especially like the way you have done the rear lights.

Get rid of the egg yoke look at front and get some clear front indicator bulbs, you can get them off ebay cheap enough.

Got any pics of your alloys?

new indicator bulbs have gone in, and looks good!
me and my mate got abit bored yesterday so decided to wire my sub upto my jvc head unit, it sounds amazing! had to take a ignition from the cigarette lighter, bt well worth it!
pics to follow

my punto has been on holiday!
we went to devon for a week and had to take some pictures of the car out and about, as i still love it!!

Attachments

• DSC00486.JPG
    DSC00486.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 138
  • DSC00614.JPG
    DSC00614.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
  • DSC00492.JPG
    DSC00492.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 146
  • DSC00620.JPG
    DSC00620.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 93
yeah it sure is, platts at longton, its my first nearly new car, and they were excelent, no problems and had the car 5 days after original viewing, and test driving!
i did walk over to the abarth showroom to cream over the punto and 500 essese :D

Back