DSC_0811.JPG

Grande Punto My GP Dynamic Sport

Introduction

Finally got my arse into gear!

Here she is, a "Punto Dynamic Sport?" 1.4 16v ......ex showroom car.

Had something silly like 7 miles on the clock when I picked it up, just about hitting the 42,000 mark and only real problem I have had was my own fault leaving the sub/amp/HU on overnight!

Got reflection? :p

Decided for the crack to get a cheap 7" motorized HU to last me a few months. (Much to my surprise its still runing strong 18months later)

Temp boot build:

Stripped:

Alpine: SPR-17C fitted in the rear (Still awaiting new AMP and new HU.) Also sound deadening in all of rear. Rushed to get it finished and never got pictures. Will get some when I start the new boot build.

Black grille & Red Badge FTW:

After months of looking for some alloys I liked (and more to the point, fitted!) I went back to something I'd thought about doing before. Picked these up of Justin (y) (hfintergrale on here)

***Abracadabra***

2 Months of blag to get springs, but well, WELL worth it. Bargain of a mod IMO. Alloys fitted:

Settled down abit more after I took these pictures.....but thats all for now folks. Camera has left me for another FF member :cry:

In the middle of re-trimming headlining, (A,B,C pillars done) got some tint spray for indictors aswell.

Waiting to get some red centre caps, a rear red badge and wheel nut covers to spray white. Then need to decide on what to do next.

1. Abarth Rears
2. Amp
3. Second HU
4. Clear bulbs
5. Pressed plates
6. 20mm Rear Spacers
7. Tailpipe tip?
8. Abarth headlights?
9. Tints all round?
10. Secret wing mirror plans? lol

Opinions, comments, all welcome :)
wheels look awesome!

boot build looks very neat and tidy aswell!

I have dynamic sport spec, seems to be the same of sporting minus the seats and dials!

tail pipe tip, tints and abarth lights and it will look awesome (y)

nice... white wingmirror caps are a must with your wheel (y)

Wouldnt bother with a tail pipe tip - you can pick up custom backboxs cheap now days or spend abit and get a SS. Agree with rear tints, abarth fronts are a must (y) took me awhile to part with me cash but glad i did :) the really transform the look of the front end

Im just planing on tinting the rear indicator part of my rear lights, see jamies at mod nationals and was impressed - saves £90 :rolleyes:

Looks great! I always thought they should come with a black headlining to be honest...

what springs are you running?

Eibach Sportline. Would like to go lower, but mud flaps are about an inch of the floor and coilies to expensive tbh.

nice... white wingmirror caps are a must with your wheel (y)

Wouldnt bother with a tail pipe tip - you can pick up custom backboxs cheap now days or spend abit and get a SS. Agree with rear tints, abarth fronts are a must (y) took me awhile to part with me cash but glad i did :) the really transform the look of the front end

Im just planing on tinting the rear indicator part of my rear lights, see jamies at mod nationals and was impressed - saves £90 :rolleyes:

White wing mirrors eventually!

I almost got some front abarths for £200, but the alloys came along at the same time. Save more than that, sure they're £130 for rears now :cry:

have you tried ebay danny?

you can get them single for like 99p sometimes

Don't do ebay. Since PayPal and ebay tried putting a large ***** in my rectum.
My dealer's told me last week you can't buy red centre caps :ROFLMAO:

Looks good mate :)

:devil: What a coincidence. Have your prize for your kind words

Last edited:
why are some dealers so fecking useless? I really dont get it.

dont have much luck buying stuff on the internets do you?

Really doesn't make sense does it! Took me a few minutes to find the part number on the net!

lol No I don't really. £100 is usually my limit. Wouldn't even like to think what would happen if I bought my new camera online :dead:

Alloys look brilliant. Such a nice contrast.
:)

Cheers mate. Picture's don't even do it justice imo

Alot lower now aswell (them picks were fresh of the jack)

Would anyone challenge me in saying cornering speed is increased by 20mph+? Seems alot, but well the handling is that much improved imo.

Last edited:
Back