Styling My First post, my new exhaust.

Currently reading:
Styling My First post, my new exhaust.

Just wait until the supersprint comes out for the Grande, you wont regret it!
i won't but my bank balance will!!! its out anyway i think...i was just after some cheap tailpipe...i already got the sound :p it'd be embarrassing if my car was any louder "what's that,nah, it can't be that, still there, still there, still there, finally gone" lol

Its not free... but cheap. I have access to plenty of cherry diesel. But the fines aren't cheap ;)
its free if you get it out someone else's tub like this guy on the radio does! :p

tbf rite...wen r the fuzz gonna pull you over and ask to dip ur tank to see the colour...ur more likely to get done for speeding and tht'll be the least of your worries!! :p

its free if you get it out someone else's tub like this guy on the radio does! :p

tbf rite...wen r the fuzz gonna pull you over and ask to dip ur tank to see the colour...ur more likely to get done for speeding and tht'll be the least of your worries!! :p

Its more like people shopping you in rather than getting stopped. Theres no leniancy with cherry diesel, the authorities throw the book at you!

I had a friend who used to take cherry from work, just oulled up and filled his tank. he got caught though.

Its more like people shopping you in rather than getting stopped. Theres no leniancy with cherry diesel, the authorities throw the book at you!

I had a friend who used to take cherry from work, just oulled up and filled his tank. he got caught though.
yeah i guess thts true...just make sure you do it quietly :p

what did he get for it? i take it you're bored at work if you're on here? lmao (y)

I don't like DTM style exhaust, but in this case i love it!
Really good!

P.S.: have you lowered or is stock?

Back