MybabyPaige1.jpg

Brava My First Car!

Introduction

DSC0188001.jpg

DSC0186771.jpg

Thefamilys3carstogetherr1.jpg

MybabyPaige1.jpg

Its a 1.2 16v (82bhp). I've had it for probably just over a month. I drive it along the country lanes on my way to and from work (I work in a country pub) and i have alot of fun with it on those lanes (y)

Im gonna put some alloys on it but probably only 14" or 15" and nothing too sporty and change the fiat badge in the middle to an abarth badge. I want to keep my cars cuteness :p
I am going to take my badges off. Not sure i can take the key hole to the boot off though like you did in that pic :p

The car wont be moving for a while because i havent got work for another few days and need to save what little petrol i have for the journey to work (Im totally skint this week)

Yeah ive always liked the brava/o. I prefer the Brava to Bravo though. Im a 5 door man myself (y)

Hiya :) Dunno how I missed this but anyway! That looks tidy, wish my engine bay was that clean :eek: If you are interested in suspension, there is a thread in the styling section just a few days old, also one started by me in Let's Talk Fiat: https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=45083 Mine will be going downwards in the next few weeks so before and after shots will be available.

I like those Stilo wheels and welcome to the 'five doors is the way forward' movement! :D For the rest, 0-60 is always faster than the quoted time (unless you have a carful of fat people) and it shouldn't struggle with hills, if it's warmed up just drop a gear and let it take the strain.

Thanks for that. Yeah go 5 Doors! Woo Hoo! :worship: :yum:

Also i dont really see how suspension helps me. (Sorry in rather new at this) but if its about lowering the car then thanks. Im only looking to lower it a little though. 15 - 20mm thats all.

Yeah i quite like the wheels but on ebay they are £400 and the tyres arent included! way too expensive to me! :eek:

Back