my dodgy leg

Currently reading:
my dodgy leg

IMO id leave it, but then i leave all my burns/cuts,most of them end up infected but i get over it,my hands are covered in scars

I got a bad scar on me ankel from when a fell of me moped and my foot got stuck under it and the flesh grinding on the road,its just a big brown blob now

I have a chicken pox scar on my face just to the side of my mouth, one on my back about 5 cm below my neck and on the left where my mole got removed there, and then where i had the mole removed on my front of the chest. its just above the nipple (do men cal theres nipples :confused:) :D

That'll be fine mate so long as it stays clean. I was told recently that white skin is scar tissue which is only 80% strenght. Apparently it can take ages to fade.

This was my recent accident at work,
Picture002-1.jpg

I slipped with a stanley knife at work, its healing up nicely now though. Its strange because it did'nt actually hurt that much due to the shock factor.

Did someone take you off to the hospital to have it stiched up :confused:

i remember when someone in the workshop cut there hand open i had to take them to the hospital, i was just leaving to get some supplies in the van at the time - was a different experience sat in a waiting room for an hour or two (y)

Yer they drove me to hospital straight away, I was chatting to a chap who had fell off some scaffolding and broken two ribs while i was waiting for 2 hrs, apparently with broken ribs they can't do anything so you have to just rest which must be bloody painful.

Last edited:
Only 3 lol. Its a very strange atmoshere in hospitals, full of ill/injured people for some reason:D

Yeah, i got pushed into a door frame when i was running outta the room lol :D

I have been in a hospital in tenerife when i had my epliptic fit and fell on the floor.

was there for an overnight stay with all tests and cat scans etc.

was weird

I was in hospital for a week for an operation on my hip when I was 12,god that was boring lol and bloody painful =/ and even now my hip gets stiff etc.. easily

That'll be fine mate so long as it stays clean. I was told recently that white skin is scar tissue which is only 80% strenght. Apparently it can take ages to fade.

This was my recent accident at work,
Picture002-1.jpg

Jesus, dont ya just hate them ones, is it deep? you were very lucky it wasnt a few cm further up.,
I got something like that a few years ago inside my palm when trying to break up a fight with a bloke with a knife, was trying to get it off him and the blade was the only thing i could get a grip on.,:cry: wasnt the most intelegent thing ive ever done but better in the hand than elsewhere huh.,lol
Also sliced through the outside of my finger when cutting vegetables once, trying to do it all posey like the chefs and i nearly lost me finger.,lol then there was a time i got my fingers caught in the variator on a moped, and that thing had cooling fins on it and was lucky to keep me pinkies.,

Custard you should try pouring talkin powder on that and letting it dry up, I use it for everything.,lol

Last edited:
I could see the tendons, the doctor said it was a good cut as I missed everything luckily. Only problem i've got is I still have feeling in my hand, just not as much which is a strange feeling..

maybe will come back with time huh., those kind of injuries dont even hurt when they happen, all ya get is that warm feeling and then you know its a big one.,

dont supose you get a nice payout from the job then?.,lol

Unfortunatley no lol, your right about it not hurting and the warm feeling. Apparently I was white as a sheet, the apprentice I was working with was freaking out because of the blood lol.

i did similar damage to my thumb.luckily just nicked a tendon so they stiched it back together.
it will feel numb for ages and ages. for my thumb i cant bend it as far towards my palm as the other and its a little more senstive to getting whacked.
give it time as thats a tasty cut

maybe will come back with time huh., those kind of injuries dont even hurt when they happen, all ya get is that warm feeling and then you know its a big one.,

dont supose you get a nice payout from the job then?.,lol

I know that feeling lol, put my hand through a window by accident, didn't realise I was bleeding till I looked at my hand and the floor lol.. Thankfully I missed everything important just about lol

No pain at all though, which was the most weird sensation ever.

When i was five i was jumping about on the chairs at home,slipped and me head ended up out of the window and a huuuuge gash on me neck, anyway it got stiched up and all is fine except me wonkey smile i now have. The hospital didnt think it was serious enough to send an ambulance out:confused:

Me mum was happy i was alive
Me dad was pissed off due to the mass of blood all over the brand new cream carpet and the broken window.lol

Back