My daily drive (for now)

Currently reading:
My daily drive (for now)

imported_Donald

Bought this last year after my diesel vectra died. Not had a decent sporty car since my old impreza turbo and missed the power so ended up with this

5c8e2b2f.jpg

e6de5da6.jpg

Enjoy the lift off oversteer. The astra's are notorious for it...

But its still a VAUXHALL!

One thing I will say is that you have got the decent headlights. Most are fitted with just the standard reflectors, not the hella dynabeam units :)

torque steer isnt the end of the world like people think. im sure james will back me up here but weve both been in a 500+bhp one of these and it still wasnt uncontrolable. top gear just make it out asif its insanly bad. their not tbh, ive driven a standard vxr and thought the focus st2 torque steered more.

ps. ace car in the best colour. arden

My mate works for a Vauxhall dealership

He wrote one of those astra vxrs off after deciding to drop a couple of gears and floor it mid corner, ended up losing it into one of the pillars of the tay road bridge.

not sure who was less impressed, his boss or the people waiting for their car getting delivered.

jatkinson said:
These are awsome , get a remus exhaust on and it will pop and bang :) , then get it remapped by Regal and it will FLY

It's got a ss exhaust on it and pops all the time.

The torque steer isn't too bad but can give a wee shock when nailing it sometimes. All good fun though and will probably miss it when I eventually get a 500TA

Back