My Dad

Currently reading:
My Dad

Please can you keep my Dad, Vic in your thoughts. He was admitted to hospital today with blood in his urine, the worst case situation could be bladder cancer that's what they told us today. He seems totally fine though, and even looks well. So hopefully it's nothing. He's having tests done tomorrow 19th September, which will tell us more. We are all really worried , but I know that he'll be fine. I believe he will be okay, it's difficult right now.

So I'm asking a little favour, for those of you that are religious people keep him in your prayers, or those who aren't if you could spare a thought for us tomorrow and hopefully everything will go alright.

Thank you all. XX

That's nasty. Pass on my regards and I hope he has a speedy recovery and that its not too serious.

Hi there,

Best of luck and i hope everything goes okay.

Thank you

Good luck to your Dad Charlotte. Most of these things turn out to be none serious, but when it involves someone close you just can't help worrying. My fingers are crossed for you ;)

Story which may put you at ease, last week me ex girls really good friend (like an Aunt) had a large lump in her mouth, doc said it might be cancer, turned out to be a ciest(sp)

They went out got drunk celebrating and its all good.

Red Urine could be a few things, many of which are not serious try not to worry and try not to let it interfere with your sleep.

(y)

Don't worry, it will be fine.

EDIT: Seen many things like this and it was never serious.

Last edited:
Hope it goes ok for your dad will keep my fingers crossed

I know how your feeling hunny. My mum has just been admitted to hospital with a brain tumour....possible cancerous. Its the sitting around and waiting thats the hard thing.

Good Luck to your dad and all that...And keep your chin up! :)

Back