Currently reading:
General My coupe turbo 20v

cossieboy

SNB20334.jpg

SNB20336.jpg
SNB20304.jpg

SNB20338.jpg

It looks exactly the same as mine. :D

It also has an almost identical ding just in front of the rear wheel arch which is a coincidence. :eek:

They are not that bad on fuel. I normally get around 28mpg, but I have managed 36mpg on a run.

It is certainly no worse then my Alfa 156 2.0 TS

I don't think the coupe is that bad considering it had around 100bhp more.

Its very economical compared to an Alfa GTV V6, and even if you remapped a 2.4 Diesel to 260bhp you wouldn't get many more MPG I reckon. :D

very nice!!!!

you bringing it down MK on sunday??

loving the yellow calipers!!

looks great and its different!!!

What sort of MPG do you get from the Astra? I would have thought a 2.2 would give similar MPG to your 1.8 156

nah i get 35mpg and its quicker too :slayer:

shame its an astra because its a great car underneath (no really, i'm not just saying that). i keep telling myself its made in italy by bertone and it has the same 2.2 as alfas and it has lotus developed suspension so it isnt a crappy astra at all, but then i look at it and its still an astra at the end of the day :cry:

Hi looks the same as the one I have just bought seem's ace as for fuel after running and driving diesel's for a few years it's nice to drive a petrol with a bit or (lot(y)) of go in it mind you only going to use it for fun. been told the prv has been changed can any give me any more info on that???:confused:

nah i get 35mpg and its quicker too :slayer:

shame its an astra because its a great car underneath (no really, i'm not just saying that). i keep telling myself its made in italy by bertone and it has the same 2.2 as alfas and it has lotus developed suspension so it isnt a crappy astra at all, but then i look at it and its still an astra at the end of the day :cry:

My dad had a VX220 with that engine. TBH the engine really let the car down. It was nice and torquey, but it sounded very ordinary.

At least the Alfa version sounds like a TS and has another 40bhp.

I am not a fan of the styling on the Astra coupe to be brutally honest. I think they could have done a lot better, instead of making it look so similar to the saloon.

They do handle well though, don't they.

My dad had a VX220 with that engine. TBH the engine really let the car down. It was nice and torquey, but it sounded very ordinary.
i've whacked a huge induction kit on and tbh it now sounds brutal. :D

I am not a fan of the styling on the Astra coupe to be brutally honest. I think they could have done a lot better, instead of making it look so similar to the saloon.
yeah its as bland as, erm well an astra actually lol.
i can image bertone laughing their heads off getting paid to design it. i bet it took them 15mins in photoshop using a pic of an astra saloon, then they went to the pub to spend Opel's cash.

They do handle well though, don't they.
the lack of feedback through the steering wheel gives you doubts at first, but in all honesty it corners at higher speeds than my 156 or bravo or any car i've ever had.

Back